update on 1st paying client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bell

Reaction score
all is well the client was a lovely lady was happy she had french gels she liked the white thin and well mine was a bit thicker than she liked i fixed it she was happy paid and i asked her did she want to book in for re fills and she said she would contact me when she wanted them done i have a feeling she wont be back oh well life goes on but it gave me a condifdent boost i feel really proud of my self she came just after 10am and left just b4 12.30 pm in that time was a consultant as well is this timing good??

Well done, its a great feeling when you complete your first proper job!!! You are now over that 1st job hurdle, onwards and upwards from her luv.

Perhaps you could give her a courtesy call in 2-3 weeks to find out how she went with the nails and confirm a new booking for her re-fills.

Good on ya. xx

Great news.One down ,99 more to go.You know what they say:"To be good Nail Tech,you have to do 100 sets" lol.

bell said:
all is well the client was a lovely lady was happy she had french gels she liked the white thin and well mine was a bit thicker than she liked i fixed it she was happy paid and i asked her did she want to book in for re fills and she said she would contact me when she wanted them done i have a feeling she wont be back oh well life goes on but it gave me a condifdent boost i feel really proud of my self she came just after 10am and left just b4 12.30 pm in that time was a consultant as well is this timing good??

Hey Congrats there girl!!! First payers are an awesome booster aren't they... Good job.. 2 hours for a full set.. I think that is fairly well... with a consult on top of that... I say you done did Good!!! Pat yourself on the back...

thanks for ur replys it is such as boost i saw faults with the smile lines they were a bit wonky b4 she was at a nss salon and was amazed that i didnt use a drill and i did explain i didnt like them and in the wrong hands it can be very dangerous i have a feeling she wont be back as she was off to a wedding 2 morrow oh well maybe someone will seee my nails .... i ju st got free advertising off 2 hair dressing salons and 2 furniture stores it helos when u know the owner off the furniture shops lol but it all counts so i just gotta wait for the phone to start ringing all your support and threads i read off here has been great really gives u confidnece and knowledge i just hope that i will be a fantastic nail tech as time goes by the saying is practise makes perfect:green:

Well done you have had your first paying customer there will be plenty more.

Latest posts

Back