UPDATED** Which Spray Tan do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Spray Tan Solution?

• California Tan

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Celebrity Secrets

• Couture Beauty

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Fake Bake

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Naturasun

• Su-Do

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Siennasun

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • St Tropez

Votes: 19 13.2%
  • Tantrick

Votes: 39 27.1%
  • Vani T

Votes: 8 5.6%

• Total voters
^ Spot on :green:

Beau Bronz you didn't mention that one. 100% chemical free and fantastic natural tan!!xxx

Wheres Academie spray tan??????????????????...LOL

The 2 i love and have used are tantrick and Academie.

For me personally though i choose to do Academie.I trust it completely.

Beau Bronz you didn't mention that one. 100% chemical free and fantastic natural tan!!xxx

Its impossible for any fake tan to be 100% chemical free, sorry i dont know where this information comes from.

Do you have a list of Beau Bronz ingredients? I would be interested to view them

You can contact Beau Bronz and ask them if you like. This is what their website says:

Free from alcohol and harsh chemicals
  • Odourless
  • Long lasting
  • Quick developing
  • Can be customised to suit client's needs

I too use Vani-T but have only started to do so recently and a lot of my clients have defected from Celebrity Secrets to Vani-T. I do still have my die hard CS clients though. I do like both solutions and I think it is important to offer a choice. Vani-T only do a 6% 8% and 12% and the 8% is quite dark whereas the CS 8% is quite pale i think (although a totally different colour).

What is better about vani-T in terms of colour and lasting ability to celebrity secrets? What are your clients saying about vani-t?

It seems really exspensive too.
I really like Celeb secrets and I tested about 5 different colour samples on my own thigh and CS had the best colour and long lasting, vani-t was good too just didnt seem as good imo BUT I havent used it on a client yet (think its the 8%) . Will give it a go on my extremely pale cousin!!

Really interested in what you think.

Hi, I use Fake Bake along with their moisturiser/exfoliator.

I have been using this product on myself for the last couple of years, after trying many shop bought expensive/expensive ones, and found this worked best on my milk bottle skin.

So it was my first choice, for spraying with. Also went with it, as they are alot of right ups about it in gossip mags etc. And thought this would help sell it.

So far clients have been very impressed, hope that continues.

The only problem, is that it is expensive.

happy tanning

You can contact Beau Bronz and ask them if you like. This is what their website says:

Free from alcohol and harsh chemicals
  • Odourless
  • Long lasting
  • Quick developing
  • Can be customised to suit client's needs

Free from harsh chemicals does not translate into 100% chemical free. Its clever use of words for marketing. DHA is classed as a chemical, not to mention any other of the ingredients it may contain.

You obviously use the solution dont you? Feel free to pm me with the ingredients if you are unsure about posting them. I am always interested in looking into new products.

For me it has to be St Tropez, I love it!

I use Tantrick, Siennax and A- Tan,

however I have various samples here to try and then introduce 1 into a salon and I am thinking of Fantasy Tan.

Totally agree with EXFOLIATION being the key to obtaining a good fake tan, there is an ingredient called Erythulose which does help to prolong the tan though, this I have in the A-Tan solution, after all the basic ingredients for colouring the skin are the same, what companies add to make it unique to them is what sells the products to us and with us it depends on personal taste and what your customers want

I clicked Tantrick.

I havent used it yet but should be trained within 3weeks...

Whooooooooooooooooooooop!!!

xx

I've looked into different spray tans here in the United States but haven't been super impressed. Anyone know what are good brands here? I've heard of PureSunless and Vani-T, but our distributors for Vani-T are different here. Unfortunately we don't have Tantrick in the US :(

Latest posts

Back