UPDATED** Which Spray Tan do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Spray Tan Solution?

• California Tan

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Celebrity Secrets

• Couture Beauty

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Fake Bake

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Naturasun

• Su-Do

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Siennasun

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • St Tropez

Votes: 19 13.2%
  • Tantrick

Votes: 39 27.1%
  • Vani T

Votes: 8 5.6%

• Total voters

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
Since there are new brands of tanning solutions on the market, and people may have switched companies.. I've added a new poll to update!

Still Tantrick for me.... like I have said before.. 'if it ain't broke, then why fix it' and I don't have any problems with Tantrick. It works for me and my clients. I have never had complaints of being sprayed un-even and streaky, gone orange or too dark, skin all dried up etc etc. The tan lasts well with good pre care and aftercare.

I know there are lots of choice on the market now ... and maybe I am missing out on something as good... but I doubt very much if there is anything better on the market currently today. But that's just my opinion.

Tantrick all the way for me, I am confident in the product and this reflects on my spraying and client satisfaction. I love it... :)

Im exactly the same still using TanTrick, its fantastic never had any complaints and the customer service is second to none.

Im exactly the same still using TanTrick, its fantastic never had any complaints and the customer service is second to none.

I love Tantrick too. I have used other solutions but none compare to the quality to Tantrick. I like having more than one choice of solution strength.

And like Tonilee, I have found their customer service first rate.

:)

It has to be siennasun for me. I have being using this for nearly a year now and have no complaints at all. If anything I have had compliments with regards to the colour and how long it lasts. I love it.

Perhaps I should have put solglow (sp) on too

Just had Jen over today and trained with Tantrick after training with another brand and love it, love the training and wouldn't swap to anything elst. Both my models loved their tans and will be back again.:) :) :)

Just had Jen over today for the Tantrick Training after trained with another brand and fell in love straight away. Both my models love their tans and will be back and spreading the news of my new tans. Thanx Jen:) :) :)

I thought there were lots of Fake Bake users?

For the tantrick users i suggest you try a sample of Vani-T, i found it superior. I have an Aunty in Manchester who used to use tantrick and i sent her some of the Vani-T tan i use and all her clients prefer it.

Naturasun for me!!!! :) Love the finished colour & lasts well!! :)

Hi there

Team Spa P L recommends & prefers Vani-t Liquid Sun.

Tantrick & some other brands arent available in Australia so unfortunatley can't compare.

My choice of CND professional products was based on Complete & varied professional & retail items with ingrediants that benifit.

Vani-t & complete body- beauty - tanning range, for me has the same foundation for my choice.

Good luck with yours

HtH

XX J XX

i use an amber mist airbrush system and solution, seems to be going well so far, nice even colour and doesn't take as long to do each appliocation x

Sienna sun tropical for em the lotion ahs been changed and the new colour si lovely, no complaints just returning clients x

i don't offer tanning (may do in the future who knows) but I have had a few tans in my time - for me tantrick and fantasy tan are the best for me, colour wise and lastingness - if thats a word? xx

I have tried many tans, both to have and to use, and have never found anything which has compared to Su-do.

In five years, I have never had any complaints. It smells nice, lasts a long time and has a very natural colour. What more can you ask for?

Sue x

For the tantrick users i suggest you try a sample of Vani-T, i found it superior. I have an Aunty in Manchester who used to use tantrick and i sent her some of the Vani-T tan i use and all her clients prefer it.

I too use Vani-T but have only started to do so recently and a lot of my clients have defected from Celebrity Secrets to Vani-T. I do still have my die hard CS clients though. I do like both solutions and I think it is important to offer a choice. Vani-T only do a 6% 8% and 12% and the 8% is quite dark whereas the CS 8% is quite pale i think (although a totally different colour).

i use fake bake and love it its so good it works with your natural melanin, natural looking and best of all is 98% organic so it washes out of clothing etc and you can apply to pregnant ladies (obviously after crisis period) i would never go back!

Fake Bake is not 'organic' or even natural as far as i know.

And no fake tan works with the melanin in your skin, that is completely false - if this was the case it would actually be damaging your skin and would last alot longer than a week or so. All DHA does is 'stain' the surface layers of dead skin which is why exfoliation removes it :) A UV tan works with the melanin in your skin.

Fake Bake is not 'organic' or even natural as far as i know.

And no fake tan works with the melanin in your skin, that is completely false - if this was the case it would actually be damaging your skin and would last alot longer than a week or so. All DHA does is 'stain' the surface layers of dead skin which is why exfoliation removes it :) A UV tan works with the melanin in your skin.

I couldn't agree with this statement more, although iI confess I do not know the ingredients of FB. It is funny how Companies use the organic term to try and promote something, as though it is somehow better for us or has a connotation that is is chemical free which of course is nonsense! For example, blackcurrants can be organic but if you try getting that out of your clothes it's a nightmare. :lol:

Melanin is produced deep within the dermis of the skin and it would be impossible for DHA to react with this. It works on the amino acids in the epidermis - the dead outer layers of the skin. This is why pre-exfoliation is key to getting a good lasting tan.

Latest posts

Back