Urgent akzentz question!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura h

Reaction score
:confused::confused:
Hi Stupidly I forgot to order some more natural coverage warm pink from akzentz as I have only got a small amount left. Ive got a few clients tommorow in the salon and wondered if i can use any of my other products in place. Ive got trilite pink and natural pink that came in the starter pack. The order I do my nails is:
Super bonder gel
warm coverage pink
paint on white
clear natural
gloss coat

Can anyone help?????

Thanks
Laura

Just use the natural pink you have in place of the coverage warm...its the same product but just a different colour. If they are infill clients with warm coverage on already there might be a small colour difference but nothing really noticeable as you will have filed down the thickness during the maintenance anyway.

thank you. I wasnt sure if the two products did the same (but were different colours) I had so many different pots from akzentz I have never been sure which is which. Do you know when you would ever use the trilite pink??? Sorry to ask another question but this has got me thinking!! Has the coverage pink just got better coverage then than the natural pink???

Thanks Laura

I don't use the trilite gel, but i gather its a 1 for all gel....base, builder and gloss....its very strong and leaves a great shine. I prefer 3 phase gels as i like my builder gels thick and my gloss gels thin...(fussy ain't I..:lol:)

The coverage gel is a coverage gel so yes it does cover better than the natural pink gel...which is translucent.

:confused::confused:
Hi Stupidly I forgot to order some more natural coverage warm pink from akzentz as I have only got a small amount left. Ive got a few clients tommorow in the salon and wondered if i can use any of my other products in place. Ive got trilite pink and natural pink that came in the starter pack. The order I do my nails is:
Super bonder gel
warm coverage pink
paint on white
clear natural
gloss coat

Can anyone help?????

Thanks
Laura

could you maybe mix a teeeeeeny bit of the paint on white with the natural pink (is this the transluscent pink or the cool pink?)

Not to much though if its only a small pot of the pink you have - easy does it.

Thanks very much thats clear in my mind now!!! I think its new sets of nails tommorow so I should be ok to use that pink. It must be the translucent pink as it look like it in the pot!! That trilite sounds interesting I have never used it either. Has any one else had any luck with it???

Do either of you use the translucent pink as well as the coverage???

Done my order now so hopefully it should be here soon its usually very quick service!!
Thanks
Laura

Glitter fade with Trilite Gel (you can use the pink since it is transparent with just a hint of color)

Trilite gel is a thin viscosity one component gel. It has bonding, strength, and shine all in one step. After curing there will be a tacky layer of uncured gel on the surface called an inhibition layer. For the glitter fade, the tacky layer will allow the glitter to adhere to the nail when you dip and blend. Ultra fine glitter works best for this method.

1Sculpt or fill the nails and finish file.
2.Cleanse the nails to remove any debris or contaminates.
3.Apply a thin layer of Trilite gel to the entire nail and cure 2 minutes.
4.Once cured, dip the tip of each nail into the glitter.
5.Take a small amount of Trilite on your brush and holding the brush handle away from you, dab the gel onto the glitter and then gently feather it back towards the cuticle. Cure 2 minutes.
6.Apply another layer of Trilite to the entire nail to seal the glitter fade. Cure 2 minutes.
7.If the surface of the nail is not smooth, remove the shine with a block buffer to smooth. Cleanse and reapply the Trilite. Cure 2 minutes.

Oct-Nov2007060.jpg

Lovely work Gina...x

would you ever use the trilite for anything else??

You can use Trilite for NNO, Tips with gel overlay (natural or white tips),to reinforce the stress area, for fills etc.

thank you lana will try with it on my next set!! Lovely nails by the way. Wish I was that good.

Laura

Latest posts

Back