Uses for the CND Brisa Lite silver case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna Lee

Reaction score
For those of you who has the CND Brisa Lite silver case and the full Shellac collection. You might be pleased to know that the whole collection fits into the case very nicely.

Colours and bottles easily seen and accessible, bag can be zipped up to avoid UV light and leakage, all the bottles stays upright so great for transportation.

:Love::Love::Love:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 890
For those of you who has the CND Brisa Lite silver case and the full Shellac collection. You might be pleased to know that the whole collection fits into the case very nicely.

Colours and bottles easily seen and accessible, bag can be zipped up to avoid UV light and leakage, all the bottles stays upright so great for transportation.

:Love::Love::Love:

I use one case for my acrylic powders (as i'm mobile, i take the small size with me), the other one contains all my Brisa Gel & Brisa Lite Gels.

I use one case for my acrylic powders (as i'm mobile, i take the small size with me), the other one contains all my Brisa Gel & Brisa Lite Gels.

Buy another one for your Shellac....!! :D:D:D

I got my vinylux in mine but have got another two bags so might just do the same with shellac lol

I put my Brisa lite gels, additives and irrestable glitters in mine.

I have all my gels in mine, but I do like the idea of putting all my Shellac in it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

Well I left mine at work in the room I rented. It was on the floor by the drawers as it wouldn't fit in. The new cleaner threw it in the bin, complete with my gel and top coat in, so there's a new use for it - rubbish :cry:

I do the same with my shellac but I have foam dividers between each row. I also have one for nail art, one for retail items and the additives case for brushes and tools but that's looking a bit battered now could do with another one

I do the same with my shellac but I have foam dividers between each row. I also have one for nail art, one for retail items and the additives case for brushes and tools but that's looking a bit battered now could do with another one

Can I ask where you got your foam dividers please? Thank you! x

Latest posts

Back