uv nail lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxlauracrossxx

Reaction score
hi there, i wonder if anyone can help my querey

i currently use brisa, biosculpture and ibd, mixures of each for diffent clients,
my uvlamp is on its way out and i need a new one

*what is the best lamp to get for these products
if i can get one that may suit all?
any advice much appreiated x

You will definitely need a Brisa lamp to cure Brisa but I do not know about the others. HTH

A Brisa lamp will cure Bio Sculpture, but don't know the requeirements for IBD.

wicked, there the most important,
thank you,
there is one on ebay, is this dodgey? to save money or is it best to go straight to cnd

:grr:

best to get it from the authorised distributors, then , it wont be dodgey!!

I personally wouldn't buy a lamp off ebay - i just wouldn't be comfortable that I was getting the real deal IYKWIM. But it's your choice and if it s real bargain (which ebay never is nowadays anyway!) up to you if you wanna take a chance! But I wouldn't!

Personally I'd go to Sweet Sqaured....then it comes direct from the main distributor.....guarantee and everything.

BTW, you say its on its way out....are you sure it's not just the bulbs?

hi there, i wonder if anyone can help my querey

i currently use brisa, biosculpture and ibd, mixures of each for diffent clients,
my uvlamp is on its way out and i need a new one

*what is the best lamp to get for these products
if i can get one that may suit all?
any advice much appreiated x

Hello - just wondered what was making you think your lamp was on its way out? As said it might just be your bulbs and it would be cheaper to replace these than a new lamp. What lamp are you using now? Could you also explain what you mean when you say a mixture of each for different clients.

Hello - just wondered what was making you think your lamp was on its way out? As said it might just be your bulbs and it would be cheaper to replace these than a new lamp. What lamp are you using now? Could you also explain what you mean when you say a mixture of each for different clients.

my lamp is flickering, ive replaced bulbs but i think its electrical.

mixture of clients, meaning some i do bio on some prefer brisa etc hth
thank you all

why not ring the company who you bought it from and find out how much to have it serviced or a local electrical repair shop. I'm not saying don't buy a new one, but if the old one can be repaired then you have a spare rather then turning work away in future because the lamp is broken.
I too wouldn't buy electrical goods from ebay, just wouldn't trust it and I've found that very often there isn't a saving by the time you add on the post charge etc.

wicked, there the most important,
thank you,
there is one on ebay, is this dodgey? to save money or is it best to go straight to cnd

I have bought lamps for mine from ebay and they were NOT worth it.
The curing time took longer than with the old ones that needed replacing.
I thought I was saving a bit of money....... I learnt the hard way :lol:
hth

I would say get your lamp checked out beofre you buy a new one

the problem may be fixable

would not recommend buying any electrical goods from ebay

Latest posts

Back