Valentine's and mistresses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomme

Reaction score
Does anyone do a package that would be a bit too expensive for most aimed at people's mistress?
I know its wrong and they shouldn't be having an affair, but hey, some treat their secret like a princess and spend more on them than their wife. Have any of you tailored a package to someone with a wife to give their girlfriend? And would it work? Xoxo

Haha that is so wrong, but an amazing idea! Let the fella book over the phone with a secret code so they wouldn't have to be seen in salon?

Does anyone do a package that would be a bit too expensive for most aimed at people's mistress?
I know its wrong and they shouldn't be having an affair, but hey, some treat their secret like a princess and spend more on them than their wife. Have any of you tailored a package to someone with a wife to give their girlfriend? And would it work? Xoxo

Lol there aren't words for how I feel about this!
Part of me horrified, the other part is starting to scheme!! Haha

Well I have just added a £200 Spa Pampering Package to my home salon menu - discretion assured.

Told you are going to a facial / massage and get this instead. Heavenly!

Well I have just added a £200 Spa Pampering Package to my home salon menu - discretion assured.

This is great. Would love to receive that! Your website is fab too :)

Hahaha I know its wrong but its a great idea

The wife package - lip & chin

The mistress package - luxury leg was, Brazilian and a vajazzle

Hehe ;)

I don't really get it?

If someone wants to buy a gift/voucher then that's what they'll do...I'm not entirely sure it's necessary to point out that this is for a mistress...in my opinion not only is it tacky but may potentially put other clients off, seeing that advertised. Remember if women are your main clientele this kinda thing isn't appealing and may not actually be funny to a lot of people.
I would of hoped people would have had a bit more respect for women and clients to not box them into Ooh the wife must have let herself go so needs her chin waxed and only the mistress looks after herself so she'll want something a bit more exciting. Advertise nice appealing packages to treat someone, whoever they're buying it for doesnt need to come into it.

It's a bit weird.

I agree i think it will put people off! It would definately put me off to get a treatment from somebody who thinks its ok to cheat on their partner! Sorry but i think its a ridiculous idea!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

I nearly spat my coffee out when I read this lol!

So what exactly is hubby going to say when the wife has been through the credit card statement or bank statement and wants to know who the package was for????...or is it going to be a cash only deal???

Not sure you'd get many takers for this one! :biggrin:

PB
x

Hahaha I know its wrong but its a great idea

The wife package - lip & chin

The mistress package - luxury leg was, Brazilian and a vajazzle

Hehe ;)

Hahahahahaha!!! This cracked me up x

I agree i think it will put people off! It would definately put me off to get a treatment from somebody who thinks its ok to cheat on their partner! Sorry but i think its a ridiculous idea!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

See I don't think it's even anything to do with thinking its ok more so that if advertised as being a mistress package or whatever the men are hardly going to go in and actually purchase it themselves unless they're sad blokes who get some kinda kick out of it.
It wouldn't be done over the phone because then credit cards would need to be used!

Which is why plain old vouchers with a few packages to choose from has worked for years...the ins and outs of people's personal lives isn't always a matter for promotion.

I'm reading this thread and chuckling,
I love a bit of 'tongue in cheek' stuff

Hillarious ;)

I know this is off topic slightly but i was in a card shop around valentines day, and the man in front of me was buying two cards, one said wife the other said girlfriend! I was mortified & the shop assistant didnt know where to put her face once she'd seen!

He could of at least bought them separate! Haha x

Jeez I think it's rather tacky. I think a package like this would really put people off using a particular salon. I would also imagine discretion is the key in having an affair, allowing a salon to know that the client was a mistress kind of defeats the object of being discreet. :rolleyes:

I know this is off topic slightly but i was in a card shop around valentines day, and the man in front of me was buying two cards, one said wife the other said girlfriend! I was mortified & the shop assistant didnt know where to put her face once she'd seen!

He could of at least bought them separate! Haha x

Oh my life. What an idiot. :eek:

I have to say that I really don't like the 'Mistress' package atall. I don't think it it's fair on the men's wives and it won't give out the right message at all. If I was a wife and I found out my husband bought this package, whether it be on credit card records or whatever, I would be absolutely furious a salon was offering that package and demand to know what they were playing at. Why don't you just have a general valentines package? Someone mentioned an interesting point on here, if your clients are majority women, what will they think of it? I don't really think they will be impressed will they?

Is it any different from offering children beauty treatments ? It's just as bad .... or good ... for business !!! Depends which way you see it. These 'mistress' packages are aimed at men to buy. So they will want to pay in cash. so it would have to be vouchers. Men will spend more than women, so .... pile on the treatments, throw in a new hair do, eye lashes etc too !! Weather we think it's right or wrong... it's all just good business.. :biggrin:

I can imagine it now. Wife gets a sniff of suspicion, comes into salon to have it out with mistress and all hell breaks loose Jeremy Kyle style. :Scared:

No thanks! :D

I don't see what's different between putting up different package vouchers and letting the husband choose which one suits his price range. Gold silver and bronze prices accordingly. Not really fussed who is coming through the door to use the voucher as its already been paid for! It's a strange way to think a out treatment prices! Surely a husband who wants to spend the most money will buy the most expensive voucher?

And as a bonus free gift with the mistress package comes a treat for the cheating husband - his wotsits chopped off!

This looks amazing!!
If any wife got that I doubt the man would need a mistress!!

And the lip n chin wax made me crease!

It doesn't have to be a "mistress" package, just aimed for mistresses.
I don't condone affairs at all but I love a unique business idea.

This thread is brill!

Latest posts

Back