Valentine's and mistresses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people just need to lighten up.. people talking on here about sisterhood - sorry but if the mistress knows he is married where is the sisterhood there..... QUOTE]

Twas me who mentioned the 'sisterhood' BUT then went on to say how I was gullible taking this seriously. D'oh!

Hypothetically, if you did happen to sell the 'Mistress Package', I wonder how many mistresses would go into the salon and redeem their voucher...:eek: 'Cause everyone would know!

I know one who's hard faced enough to, she's well known and has been with most of her husbands rugby friends. Shame I dislike her father so much the entire family are banned. I'd poster the club with buy *insert bame* this xoxo

I know one who's hard faced enough to, she's well known and has been with most of her husbands rugby friends. Shame I dislike her father so much the entire family are banned. I'd poster the club with buy *insert bame* this xoxo

Really? Poor guy!

Ha ha. You could tailor it just for her - make a fortune :wink2: xx

I'm sure many therapists treat prostitutes,adult entertainers and the like.If we find out while we are doing the treatment should we open the door and shout 'out Jezebel'.
Not sure I'd be promoting services for people's mistresses but I have treated both wives and girlfriends (when i was employed not working for myself)and been very discreet and haven't really felt guilty.They were not my friends,I didn't know or want to know the circumstances and mostly it was none of my business.
The sisterhood thing is a nice idea but in reality rarely exists,women can be absolute bitches to each other especially when it comes to men.

Really? Poor guy!

Ha ha. You could tailor it just for her - make a fortune :wink2: xx

He's not to nice himself so I don't really feel sorry for him, he's not been going about extra business, but isn't very nice.
If I could look at her without wanting to pull her eyes out all I would need is her to be a millionaire haha xoxo

Interesting post!! Such a fab idea!

As it is now being put about that this is a 'humerous' thread and not a credible business idea, then it does belong in Chit Chat and not in the Pro Forums, so I have moved it.
Could I also point out that comments about people you know's personal lives and how they choose to live them should not be posted on here for fear of any litigation.

Maybe now it actually is Valentines Day, we could concentrate on spreading the Love not rumours, innuendo or black humour :Love:

As it is now being put about that this is a 'humerous' thread and not a credible business idea, then it does belong in Chit Chat and not in the Pro Forums, so I have moved it.
Could I also point out that comments about people you know's personal lives and how they choose to live them should not be posted on here for fear of any litigation.

Maybe now it actually is Valentines Day, we could concentrate on spreading the Love not rumours, innuendo or black humour :Love:

Thank you x

Lmao Tomme funny thread made me giggle.

It's gone down like a S**T sandwich at a picnic though hasn't it lol.

As soon as I read the thread post I knew it was tounge in cheek and not serious.

I'm not offended,disgusted or what ever else it's made me giggle whilst waiting for my gal to be seen at hospital.XX

Lmao Tomme funny thread made me giggle.

It's gone down like a S**T sandwich at a picnic though hasn't it lol.

As soon as I read the thread post I knew it was tounge in cheek and not serious.

I'm not offended,disgusted or what ever else it's made me giggle whilst waiting for my gal to be seen at hospital.XX

Lol it is a bit funny. But if it was something that wouldn't cause some clients to see their bum and leave I'm sure no one would have such complaints and cause such a stink.
If it meant there would be higher spending clients I would advertise cheating all year, not nice? Not to the person who is being cheated on, but at the end of the day business is business, and its dog eat dog IMO xoxo

Maybe Tomme, this should be advertised as " Gentlemen, why not spoil ALL the women in your life!!" LOL ;)

Latest posts

Back