Valentines Day Nail Art Competition?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome hun x

Well, my entry has been submitted.

My original idea didn't pan out the way I'd like it, and picky as I am, I didn't want to enter it.
So... tonight was crunch time and I attacked my own nails and hopefully my idea isn't that boring compared to everyone else's...

Crossing fingers, best of luck to all the geeks that enter.
Everyone's a winner, but all the same, "may the best nail win"
:green:

Now for how long will we be tortured, while the judges deliberate?

When will they post results, etc??

yeah, I know.
I only "just" posted that I had submit my entry, very nearly last minute too :lol: and already I'm asking for results :lol:
It's ok, smack me, I know you wanna do it .:lol:

Just wondering for how long I'll be watching the clock.
:green:
:hug:

Thanks for all the entries, there are 24 so far.
If you haven't sent me your entry please do so by 12pm today.
Also, if you wish to donate any geekmolians to add to the prize fund please do this asap.

There will be a first, second and third prize in geekmolians (amounts yet to be decided).
And the winner will also receive nail art goodies thanks to JackieMc.
Total prize geekmolians are now at 55,300

There are some wonderful entries and I'm sure the judges will have their work cut out for them.
As soon as the winners are decided I will let you all know and post the pictures.
Thanks everyone:hug:

cant wait to see them !

Good luck guys !

Amb x

i've not entered in the comp but i have made a donation to the prize fund....hope you got it ok judy :)

stanleyann

I'll donate another 1000 for you. Happy Valentines day!

Thanks everybody for all your generous donations:hug:

Tic....toc......tic......toc!:eek:

sorry if this is a stupid question...is it 12pm noon or midnight?

thanks

I was originally going to say lunchtime but some people may have thought it was midnight, so we'll say midnight for any late entries:)

12pm is noon and 12am is midnight:hug:

This is what I thought. I thought the entries had to be in by noon today. Aah well, no worries, mine is in :) . Can't wait to view all the entries.

Oh No, we will all have to wait for longer now to see all the piccys!

Well my photo has been sent, my first ever comp and my first try at the sort of thing I did, so I am feeling kinda nervous.

Good Luck all xx:hug: xx

I was originally going to say lunchtime but some people may have thought it was midnight, so we'll say midnight for any late entries:)
good on ya judy gives anyone a little more time if they want to enter but thought they had missed the deadline, when will we know the results :?:

Can't wait to see all the entries ... is it lunchtime yet?!?!?!

Latest posts

Back