Valentines Day Nail Art Competition?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I have just qualified and this sounds fun and I need all the experience I can get. Where would I post the pics to? nicky

If I can borrow a mate's camera, I'll give it a whirl. Bit scared, though! :Scared:

If I can borrow a mate's camera, I'll give it a whirl. Bit scared, though! :Scared:
Don't you worry your pretty little head about it. I wouldn't say mine was any sort of master piece!
Just a bit of fun..........
First time for me too! Competition VIRGIN I am!!:lol:

Please don't be scared about it. It's a bit of fun to get people involved in the site.
Please send me more entries there are geekmolians and nail art prizes to be won.
It can be a varnish and some hand painted nail art, nail art stickers etc, encapsulated, 3D.....

Please don't be scared about it. It's a bit of fun to get people involved in the site.
Please send me more entries there are geekmolians and nail art prizes to be won.
It can be a varnish and some hand painted nail art, nail art stickers etc, encapsulated, 3D.....
Well, I had a little experimental play yesterday and was quite pleased with the results.

As I said before, my entry may come in at the eleventh hour but I'm looking forward to it. I think it is such a good way to bring the nail geek site together! Experience or inexperienced, what fun and Dress A Nail Comp really inspired me.

ooooooooo i cnat wait to see them all!

its soooo exciting :)

hopefully by then we will be back home (its been just over 3 weeks now
!!!!:eek: ) if nt can see me popping home....lol

Jess
xox

:eek: I did not see the part about on a natural nail, so disregard the picture I sent :cry: I will try to do one and submit it by the deadline, gonna be hard.... i dont know anyone wo wears natural nails anymore!!!!!:)

:eek: I did not see the part about on a natural nail, so disregard the picture I sent :cry: I will try to do one and submit it by the deadline, gonna be hard.... i dont know anyone wo wears natural nails anymore!!!!!:)

It can be on enhancements aswell, it just has to be on a live model so to speak. HTH

It's just not coming quick enough for me, I am sooo looking forward to seeing all the enteries!

Teri x:hug:

Thanks for all your entries so far.
Just a reminder that the comp finishes at 12pm on Wednesday.

have just sent my entry to judy :green:

Cant wait to see everyones entries

Oookeedookee! My entry is in. I produced my entry on my daughter's nail and my hubby took on look and said, "Eew I don't like that! It's terrible!":cry:
My daughter's reply was, "Dad, it's a girl thing! You'll never understand!":lol: Bless her :hug: ! xx

33,700.00 Geekmolians is the total that has been donated so far, thanks for your generosity everyone.
Entries can be emailed to me at [email protected]
Hi Judy, I tried to email my entry to you and it was not delelivered! Any idea why as I used the above email link?

Hi Judy, I tried to email my entry to you and it was not delelivered! Any idea why as I used the above email link?

Sorry mate, my laptop has gone in for repair, God alone knows what the kids will do to this pc in the school holidays:eek:

Is that the dead line now?

When are the results going to be in?

When do we get to see all the entires??

Excited to see them all.:D

Oh poo!:irked: Was going to do it yesterday but was ill. Haven't got time now, and I had such a great idea!! Maybe next time. I can't wait to see all the entries.

Oh poo!:irked: Was going to do it yesterday but was ill. Haven't got time now, and I had such a great idea!! Maybe next time. I can't wait to see all the entries.
We still have until tomorrow at 12 pm.

Can I just ask, does this have to be something that you could wear, or is it totally free reign, as long as it is on the nail??

Anything you like as long as its on a real nail or enhancement, not a tip stuck to something

Latest posts

Back