Ventilation Nail Desk Info!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
123410.jpg

The exact Ventilation Nail Desk
Hello Every one! I bought a Nail desk off of craigs list from a Medical spa here in town, for $150 GR-EEEE-AAT Deal! I saw it on line through the company they bought it from for $799 so I know It was a good deal it has a Ventilation system for dust, it came with directions to set it up (the nail desk) but not the vent, the vent works it turns on and sucks dust down but......MY biggist question is!! Where does the dust go? :|Well the fan goes down into one of the cabnents the right side and that cabnent has two holes in the side. ( you can actually see in the picture provided the holes on the right side slightly) So even though it works the dust comes out the holes,is there soposed to be hoses that hook up to the holes or do I buy those seperate? And then where do the hoses go? out side through the wall or window or into a box? :mad: It also came with two netting bags like a cloth materal, that you would clean your pool with..lol that are not connected to anything? I tried connecting the netting to the fan but the dust goes through it???? I e-mailed the company but they said because I did not buy it directly from them they can not help me? and the Medical spa I bought it from happens to have all cosmo's & they don't really know what they were even selling? So can any one help Please or send me in the direction I can find out? anything is usefull!! I am using it in my home salon so I need the dust to go somewhere?! :mad:#$#@:

Anyone? Hmmm.. I know someone out there has a nail desk with a ventilation system, Is mine the only one? Some help please......Common sense is telling me to put hoses (connect) them to the nail desk, and sense I rent my home I would have to put the hoses out the window!

Latest posts

Back