Villa Rental for Family Holiday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
I am currently looking for a Villa to rent for a family holiday there will be approx 12 of us.

I have seen a few offered via internet but im a bit unsure as to whether the arrangements are safe ie: payment etc.

Has anyone booked Villas and the such via the internet or does anyone have a Villa we could rent.

It would be great to hear any advice.

Thx

I think it is pretty secure to book a villa over the internet...

If you go with a company you have more reassurance....but a private rental will be cheaper....

The Lady magazine used to have lots of private villa rentals in it...( I am going back donkey's years ) we booked a few out of there for Tenerife.

I don't have any villa's I can rent you that has room for 12 either....

xxxxxxxx

Yeah it was the private rental i was looking at.

My Sister-in-Law rents out her place in La Manga, Spain. I'm told by some people who have been that it is gorgeous.

I don't know all the details though, but if you wanna pm I can give you her number.

Natalie

x

With James Villas you can just rent the villa and get your flights cheaper from Ebay or the other cheaper flight companies.

The villas work out really quite cheap. It might be worth looking at their prices. xx

We've used Villas Plus and Villa Parade and had fantastic holidays. We just rent the villas through them and sort out our own car hire and flights etc.

If you book direct with someone outside the UK and there is a problem then you might find it hard to get any of your money back. Use a proper UK company, best an ABTA member. The only time we booked direct with owner he forgot to tell us that there was an enormous building site next door with 5 crane drivers looking at us as we lay by the pool. It was horrible. If you book with a UK company there is no risk of somebody just pocketing your money, selling the house and disappearing (it does happen) What are you going to do, sue a Frenchman?? :) Sorry to be boring! We have used the following and had lovely holidays: Meon , Palmer and Parker (small and nice, but quite dear), Janes Villas

Thx Talulat

Thats just what i was afraid of.

Thank you all for your help x

The people we have rented from have all been based in the UK and have to follow rules set by the website, etc. So if there is a problem you can sue them as they are based in the UK.

:hug:

Self catering holiday villas in Spain.

Not sure where you want to go but the people above are brill, based in Spain but with partners in England. Steve and Lesley Fagan are the owners and will do all they can to help you.
hth.

We are going on our 3rd villa holiday this year. Its Coral Bay in cyprus. It looks fab.

But we went with villas plus the 2 years before - to Portugal last year and the year before that was Mallorca in Alcudia. Really good.

No one else to nick the beds - its all yours to splash around and make as much noise as you want.

The only thing is you won't have the cabaret of a hotel LOL!!!

xxx

With James Villas you can just rent the villa and get your flights cheaper from Ebay or the other cheaper flight companies.

The villas work out really quite cheap. It might be worth looking at their prices. xx

I did the full package with James Villas last year....and cannot fault them, from the information sent out prior to going, to the welcome pack at the Villa...they were great!!
Only problem now is they keep emailing me with all their great deals!!

I've been with them 3 or 4 times now and can't fault them. I usually just rent the villa tho, as I find you can get slightly cheaper flights and cars if you d-i-y. They keep emailing me with all the lovely holidays too and make me want to head off to the sun. Can I carry your case Champers? xx

Thx all ..... somehow i think we will have enough of our own cabaret lmaooooo

Latest posts

Back