Vistaprint website emails and iPhones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busy-bee

Reaction score
I'm asking for help out of sheer desperation!!!!!!

I have a website with Vistaprint, I have set up my email address with them for the website, ie [email protected].....

Now I just want to set my email up on my iPhone email so I can check messages without having to log onto the website.

I have my btinternet email going to it no problem and also my yahoo email. I just can't get this stupid vista email to work lol

I've rung vista print twice, both times they sent me a email with detailed step by step instructions on how to set it up, but it still won't work :(
My phone is asking for details that the instructions don't mention.

Please tell me it's not just me that is having problems with this??!!!

It's driving me crazy :(

I think that the problem is that you have two different email accounts going to it and it can't verify your credentials.
I have several different accounts and the only way I could deal with it was to have a hosted exchange solution.
I think it also depends on whether the vistaprint email is a mailbox or a forwarding account too...

There is a guide on the vistaprint website on how to do it.. I don't have time to find the information now but ill try and private message you if you can't find it just let me know and I will copy mine x

What settings is your iPhone asking for?

I am sending you my details - mines private information

I have set up my vista print emails to go to my iPhone and ipad.

It was a bit tricky but not impossible.

What bits are you struggling with and I will try and help.

X

Hi!

Could you pls inbox me this information as I have been struggling too!!

Thanks you shannonjo!! All done!

Bumble bee I have sent it to you as well x

Hi I have been trying to figure this out for ages, do you think you could send me the details too please! Sorry to be a pain! X

As above im struggling to set mine up on my iphone too, could anyone help? x

still struggling lol

I think that the problem is that you have two different email accounts going to it and it can't verify your credentials.
I have several different accounts and the only way I could deal with it was to have a hosted exchange solution.
I think it also depends on whether the vistaprint email is a mailbox or a forwarding account too...

Your using a hosting email for
Your iPhone? I have 5 different email address set to mine with 4 different servers xoxo

Latest posts

Back