Vitamin Tablets - who takes them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never tried soya milk, is it possible to describe the taste?? and how much should your daily intake be?? I really do suffer with this!!

My gynea doctor suggested evening primrose!

Teri x:hug:
soy has a ...nutty?? taste to it. Tis hard to describe.But there is a different taste to it.
I drink Rice milk. Easier on my stomach and great for lactose tolerance.

soy has a ...nutty?? taste to it. Tis hard to describe.But there is a different taste to it.
I drink Rice milk. Easier on my stomach and great for lactose tolerance.

I've never heard of Rice milk... what is that supposed to be good for?

Yes indeed you are right about the absorption being inhibited by caffeine.
To absorb vits you need to eat some type of trans fat, whether it be a piece of toast or what ever, Doesn't need to be in great doses of food, but just enough to transfer the vits to your bloodstream for absorption. Otherwise, you are just peeing it right out of your system and wasting money.

:D I learned this from my brother in law to be who is a nurse.

wow this is intresting, no one has ever told me this before, i never eat breakfast, so maybe this is why some of them dont seem to work, beacuse i was taking them 1st thing in morning

will try them all with bit of food and with orange juice ot help with absorbtion, (i dont drink any caffeine anyway) Thanks for advice xxxx

I take my vits in the afternoon..gives me that little extra lift when you start getting that afternoon nap feeling. Plus I am done drinking caffeine by then also.LOL.
I've never heard of Rice milk... what is that supposed to be good for?
Rice Milk is good for everything Soy is good for.
It has calcium, B12, A & D ,iron, lactose free and is low in fat for those who have concerns with that. Totally natural.
I am lactose tolerant and tried soy milk which still caused me problems so I switched to Rice Milk which gives you the same thing but without any lactose problems. Vegans use Rice milk alot.

i usually take mine first thing in the morning aswell.i think im going to have to make some changes too.thanks for the advice.:)

Latest posts

Back