Wanna check out my new tiny 'Nail Bar' ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks fab hun, well done x

Your salon looks fabulous - goodluck with everything.X

it looks lovely youve done a fab job with it.
you must be really pleased.xx

Danke ! Danke!
Ah thanks guys.. I am .. I am really thrilled!I just got another walk- in.. for a French Manicure... she is the receptionist from one of the n ice hotel nearby ... so... God I have so many butterflies in my tummy !!!!
but I am thrilled to bits... all the hard work and all the sleepless nights will hopefully be worth it.
All of your opinions means so much.. thanks for taking the time to wish me luck!
appreciated!
Cait xxx:hug:

It's got to be the cutest ever. It looks lovely, good luck !!!

Wow well done that is lovely. You must be so proud of it.

Good luck xxx:)

It looks amazing and looking at the before pics it mus have cost you a fortune, But I think you'll agree if it's worth doing it's worth doing well and you have done a marvelous job. Hope you go from strength to strength keep up the excellent work :hug:

wow i'm loving your salon !!

well done hope it's a great success :hug:

A fortune no...about the amount of a new car....(I dont have on of those yet!) but everything had to be custom built .. 'I am hoping that in 2 years it should be paying for itself!:green:

It looks fab hunny.

Loads of luck. :)

I love your salon. Clean and simple, small but perfectly formed.

It must be so exciting for you. Best of luck with it.

:hug:

paula
xx

I have been away so just stumbled upon this thread....

Congratulations Cait....what a fantastic and cute nail bar you have...I really love the photo's.

You should market the idea of turning a small awkward space into a fantastic business!!!!

I now want to come to Austria to visit you!!! :lol:

The best of luck with The Nail Bar....I wish you every success for the future xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back