Wanna check out my new tiny 'Nail Bar' ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

CND EA. Essie Spokesperson
Reaction score
:irked:Not sure if this should be a post or a blog so Ill put it in my blog and the mods can delete this if its in the wrong place... thanks in advance:green:!

Eeek!!! Its my 4th day I'm knackered and my 'baby' is has started to walk.. had two new bookings today for manicures ! Am delighted! I realize it will take a lot of time for the word to get out.. but this is Salzburgs first high street (city centre ground floor) hand and nail salon! Loads of people peering in and lots of pwople taking the opening vouchers of 5€ off ... lets hope they use them!!!
Anyways thought you might like to see what I did with ermmm 10m² (110sqfoot of space) my tincy tiny salon !

much love to you all and thanks to everyone who wished me luck it means a lot!

Cait xxx:green::):green:
caitrynne/The nail bar - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i'm delighted that its going well. i'm surprised there is not more competition in salzburg, are nails a bit of a new thing overthere ?

Hi!

no dont get me wrong.. there is serious competition.. just not in the city centre, there has never before been a nail bar in the city centre on a ground floor.... its always usually on the 1st floor or down an alleyway..#to be perfectly honest while doing my rounds today with the neighbouring shops... they gave me the impression they were afraid of nail enhancements!! Seriously they all said ... ''err no I dont want 'fake nails' with glitter and everything '' I then had to launch into the natural nail and hand therapy side of our business .. thank God I did the Creative Spa Manikure workshop ..
but lets see how it goes... there are plenty of fab nail designers here but Salz. is very conservative and well. perhaps nail art, glitter etc.. will not be my core business.. Ill soon find out... lol!!
Cait xx

Your salon looks great and you have made the most of such a small space. Perhaps the next time I'm near Salzburg I'll track you down and get a lovely manicure. Good luck!

It looks beautiful and the type of place I'd love to walk into. The colours are very nice and welcoming. Well done and good luck with getting lots of clients :hug: x

Oh it looks lovely ! I hope it goes well for you x :hug:

I Love Your Place Its The Little Thing In Life That Are Good
Hope All Go's Well & Good Luck

loving the colours and your logo. and the salon looks lovely too!! well done chick!! xx

It's beautiful, I'd love to go there to have my nails done :hug:

thanks thanks thank you all!! I am of course overly enthusiastic about it.. hopefully there wont be too many days sitting in there waiting for the door to open.. its hard to get away to do the PR but with all the tips from this site... Ill hopefully get there!

Pop in anytime !! I've got a George Clooney (Nespresso)
If that doesnt tempt you then there is of course sparkling wine !!

ITs a nail BAR after all!! ;)
Caitxx

It looks lovely. Where did you get your nail files and towels printed?? I love the colours - so bright and modern! Good luck.

Pop in anytime !! I've got a George Clooney (Nespresso)
If that doesnt tempt you then there is of course sparkling wine !!

ITs a nail BAR after all!! ;)
Caitxx

not for you tho!!! dont want the shakes!!
:green:

sadly ..that is true... on both accounts.. but George gets turned on by decaff too ;)

It looks lovely. Where did you get your nail files and towels printed?? I love the colours - so bright and modern! Good luck.

Merlins marketing in England... oh let me find a link to a thread now and post it to you... its Logos on nail files or something.. not great with linking etc....
I got my towels printed in Germany.

To be honest I paid a bit for all this (and with shipping etc ) but I think they are worth it .. I have been asked by 3 people so far if it is a franchise and if the concept (colours etc) were really all mine?!
I mean, the cheek! Tsk! Lol!
But image was important to me.

I know Im swooning over it .. but it really has to pay itself off now... so lets see ... baby steps baby steps....
Cait x

ahhh, yeah i had a smaple from merlins. Quality is brilliant!!! BUT
far too expensive for what i want!!

WOW its gorg!! I wanna go there!! You did a great job hun!! well done i am jealous! You are gonna do well

You've made a fabulous job! Congratulations and I hope your business is a resounding success! Good luck! xx

Wow, this is really cute! I love how clean it looks, with personality rather than sterility. Brilliant!

It's really cute and I love it! Maybe you should franchse it!!

Latest posts

Back