Want to come to my Christmas party ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am on my way just picking out which pair of my 400 jimmy choo's to wear ?? I am of course wearing gold and Tom Holcomb popped over this afternoon and has given me nails to die for :D Red and Gold.
David Beckhams is coming he has called me to confirm and he asked whether Robbie williams could bob along too.

Well I am on my way just picking out which pair of my 400 jimmy choo's to wear ?? I am of course wearing gold and Tom Holcomb popped over this afternoon and has given me nails to die for :D Red and Gold.
David Beckhams is coming he has called me to confirm and he asked whether Robbie williams could bob along too.

I'm having a lift with Robbie Lel so that one is sorted! ;) Been to fetch the bottle. Couldnt decide which bottle so I bough three!

Where in Horsham is the party - the Black Jug ???

Eva

No, at my place, turn off Rusper Road into my drive about half a mile up the gravel drive pass the helipad and follow the staffs directions, you can't miss me I'll be the one in Dior (with nail logos to match) and Rod Stewart and Pierce Brosnan will be licking my toes...............................

I must stop this I'll be banned. Carl for Gods sake find your bits of Timex and get here quick with the wine I've got Fox News coming to discuss it.

Must dash Butterfly 100 is having a hissy fit trying to park her stretch Limo nad my gin isn't chilled enough, Becki xx isn't here yet and someone is off to the Black Jug..............give me strength

Woohoo Jeeves has got his chopper up at last so I'm on my way - fahbulous Dahlinks! get the lights lit on your helipad Adele cos it's chocks away!

I'm knocking - please answer your door! Robbie is geting impatient! :D

I've just got in from work so I'm on my way but will be a little late. I'll pop to the Spar and get a few bottles of plonk, anything else I can bring????

Oh my gosh girls i just bumped into Posh who is on the prowl looking for David as he says hes got a date tonight, i told her what the party was and shes coming too so she can check out what real enhancements should look like!!!!
Lets get this party started.........xxx

omg i told posh not to wear the same dress as me the cheek of it!!!:D

Think we need some other faces to liven it up a bit!

Come on - lets boogie!

woooohooo I'm here girlies! Turn up the music and let's PARTAY!

wheres adele has anyone seen the hostess?just off to find some champers and strawberries and whos got the miseltoe:Love:

wheres adele has anyone seen the hostess?just off to find some champers and strawberries and whos got the miseltoe:Love:

She's under the grand piano with some hunk!

Sorry - didnt have enough hands for mistletoe - hads too full with vino and Robbie!

Got my dancing shoes on though - lets boogie. ;)

heellllooo the party cant begin without the ole happy hand.... :lol::lol: sassy save a glass of wine for me... be there in 2 secs.. just putting the kids to bed.. he he he

My mom bought me an early xmas pressie this morning... a hot black velour cami that's like a bustier with black satin that laces up the front?
(now that the twins are 2yrs old... they're all soft and natural looking, so I've finally the courage to wear that sorta thing, imagine, at my age ROFL)

I think our rotten hostess had toddled off with Sawyer WHOM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RESERVED FOR ME:twisted:

It's only 2:42pm here in Montreal, and I may have to make do with "nyquil" cold medicine as my beverage (nothing else in the house).... unless zoo wants to share???

Hey? Where's the muzak? Got my purple suede stilletoes on and they're dying to hit the dance floor

(and where is that brat who stole my boyfriend for the evening???:twisted: )
LOL

PS: my kids are in a closet with duct tape hahahaha so I can party till the sun comes up:twisted:

duct tape makes for a GREAT babysitter LOL

PS: my kids are in a closet with duct tape hahahaha so I can party till the sun comes up:twisted:

duct tape makes for a GREAT babysitter LOL

Go girl!

ooh don't worry HH i'll get Jeeves to put us a bottle or two in the fridge just for us, then Pierce can come and pop my cork! :lick:

Oh god - hubby wants to gate crash now!

Told him he will have to share me with Robbie though!

ooh don't worry HH i'll get Jeeves to put us a bottle or two in the fridge just for us, then Pierce can come and pop my cork! :lick:
ooohhhh i,m here now... uummmm wine... share pierce though... ooohhh feeling rather cheeky:o:o:o you, me, and pierce could be taken as a bit rude lol:lol::lol::lol::lol: good job i know ya

Latest posts

Back