Want to come to my Christmas party ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OYE!! turn the music down im trying to watch the x factor

sorry im late - traffic was bad!! xx

Got any alka seltzer, think I've had a little too much to drink ... hic!

Oh hi there darhlinks ...

Mwah! Mwah!

Sorry to crash so late, had to wait for my gorgeous photographer boyfriend Bruce (YouTube - Fashion Photographer) ... havent a clue what on earth he was up to while I was waiting for him downstairs in my new equally gorgeous black Lotus Europa.

Coooo eeeeeee!!!!

"OI SASSY DARHLINK!!! is that you over there ... yes! you with your back to me wriggling your little butt to 'Girls Aloud'."

Peeps you need to get over to the buffet, like now ... the choccie fountain is in full flow and Im already half way through the champagne strawberries, hic!

Oh gawd, here I am late again - party started since 7:30 and am just doing my hair! Will be there by 10 - sexy boots and all that!

uhkasdhfdfosufrpejrfsjos uuurrrrrgggg i think sassy gave me to much wine...:sad::sad:

uhkasdhfdfosufrpejrfsjos uuurrrrrgggg i think sassy gave me to much wine...:sad::sad:

Yeah, bet she really twisted your arm too!

Hey, save me a whole bottle of wine please - need to recover from 2 sets of kidz nail art parties today!

Shhh Glo no one is supposed to know I bought the Girls Aloud CD! And HH you practically broke my arm fighting for the last drop of the Bolly!

Parp :o ... oop curry is working!

ooouuuucccchhhhh.. don,t break my arm forcing those last few drops down my thoat.. cough cough cough.... iii llloouuurrrvvvveee yyoouuuu aaalllll:Love::Love::Love:

ooouuuucccchhhhh.. don,t break my arm forcing those last few drops down my thoat.. cough cough cough.... iii llloouuurrrvvvveee yyoouuuu aaalllll:Love::Love::Love:

You'd better have a cure for that great big hang over tomorrow morning!

DONT DRINK ALL THE WINE!!!! - I'm on my way to the party!!!!

You'd better have a cure for that great big hang over tomorrow morning!

DONT DRINK ALL THE WINE!!!! - I'm on my way to the party!!!!
saving you a glass hun... i have drunk the rest with sassy:o its her fault honest

Hi girls, the traffic was horrid, someone give me a hand with that case of plonk in my boot..... god I am starving any food left.....

Right here at last I had a meeting with the pm so am a bit late ;)

Back - what did I miss?

I've bought more booze. :D

Shhh Glo no one is supposed to know I bought the Girls Aloud CD!
OOps! soz Sass ... never mind, everyone's too p*ssed to care! :D
OOOh! come on .... lets get back on the dancefloor ... I think it's happy hour......
" You can dance, you can jiiiiiive... having the time of your liiiiiife...ooooooh"

Hey watch those size 2's on me Prada!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hey Roofie, Lelli ... get your butts over here girlies ..... look Im a dancing queen!!!
Hic! :o

Glo who is that in the corner snogging the face off that cute hunk ????
OMG its......... no it cant be ???? is it ?????

ooohhhh look at you go girl.... you is the best,,,,:D

sasss put robbie down he is spoken for !!!!!! no george is mine !!!!!! ooohh saasssss mmooorrrreee wwwiiinnneee... ooohh werse the toilet.:sad::sad::sad:

Latest posts

Back