Want to come to my Christmas party ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG my car is here already............ at least the driver looks cool......... oh girls champus in the back...... Ok anyone need a lift?

Me me me me!:D

Aawwww is everyone leaving

Hang on - my lucks in - a man wants to give me a good seeing too!

See you later.

right girlies I ust go, Oey jump in mate....
got a photo shoot in the morning and a TV call in the afternoon.....
I hope the make up girl is good.....nite nite....... Oey are you coming or what lol..............

I hope the make up girl is good.....nite nite....... Oey are you coming or what lol..............

move over!

Ok stay there and have fun............. oh the driver is lush , ok guys I am off making the most of the Limo service..... lets hope the service is good........

well Pierce and I are off now peeps, it's been such fun ... but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do :lick: :lick: . Mwah and Mwah and Mwah again dahlinks

TTFN Ruth and Oey (if you find her)

Dont worry - I will do your makeup! (if I can see straight by then that is).:D

Blimey Oey that was quick..... Ok we can share the driver..........

Bye everyone - am I the only one left now LOL

Great Oey, just paster the stuff on and go plenty with the mascara .....get your leg in hun, I can't close the door..........

Great Oey, just paster the stuff on and go plenty with the mascara .....get your leg in hun, I can't close the door..........

Hang on - I've lost me jimmy choo's

oh come on babe........ you got plenty other choos..............hang on is that them in the pond ???

oh come on babe........ you got plenty other choos..............hang on is that them in the pond ???

No that's me with my feet in the air, I went the wrong way and fell in!

Someones nicked my limo... ive been chased arond the grounds by flaming dobermans looking for Adele to let me in and now it looks like eveyones on their way out...I hear Peter A was here has he left already or is he dancing to insania on under the glitter ball?

Sass - even your nickers are on show - you tart!

erm I think you need to read earlier in the thread, that isn't my knickers! :o

Latest posts

Back