Want to come to my Christmas party ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiionaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

some one phone me a taxi!!!!! i need to go home i dont feel to good.. i think sassy put somint in the wine:sad::sad: either that or someone int that good a cook uuurrrggggggggggggggg.. phew out of the toilet QIUCKKKKKKKKKKK

Thought Carl was bringing the turkey? where is he? dont tell him we've drank all his wine without him!

Hi Fiona

Dont know how much booze is left - think glo's drank it all!

That's alright I brought more - Lambrini anyone LOL

Sass glad to see you made it out of the pond

Who's knickers are these, found em on the stairs........

Hi all, sorry I'm late but glad to see you started without me LOL

Dont think there's anything alcoholic left hun. Would you like some pineapple juice? Dont even bother asking anyone for a drink - they are too pissed to help you....!

fffeeeeddddd me semore... when hunger stricks..... kebab.. curry shipopsss uuurrrgggg no bed is callling....

OMG NOT Lambrini! well that's the last we've seen of Glo then!

Where is she - havent seen her yet - or is she off with some cameraman

Who's knickers are these, found em on the stairs........

well as you know they can't be mine as I go Commando! (sorry guys that's a bit of a Mods joke!!!!!!)

FIIIIIOOOOOONNNAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Mwah! hic Mwah!!!!

Fiona, hic hunni.... have I told you (sway, hic) how much I really, really am glad youre my friend, hic ... I love you all sooo very very much, hic.
OOOh is my mascara running? I always cry when Im drunk ... but I do really, really love you all, honest I do! ...... oooh more nibbles ... must dash!

Latest posts

Back