Warning.....MSN virus doing the rounds/

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkmummy

Reaction score
My daughter has just come in from school and told me that 8 or 9 of her friends have been banned from MSN after looking at a picture that their friends supposedly sent them. It's actually a virus that wrecks your computer.

i think this is the same thing me and my sister had a few months ago.i thought it was something that my sister had sent me but luckily i didnt open it properly before i found out what it was.she did though and she was gutted:cry:.i took msn off my computer anyway just to be safe.

god ...:eek: thanks for the warning xxxx

This is weird actually,Im on MSN now and son came in and went on his pc,saw him come online and then it seemed as though he sent me a pic so I accepted:eek:but my laptop said it contained a virus and would not let me open.
Then asked son what it was and he said it was a virus,that he hadn't sent it to me(obviously)and that he opened it up a while ago by accident and now it automaticaly sends it to anyone he's talking to via MSN.

About 5 minutes ago I got another file sent,with a message saying"sorry,my mistake try to open again" of course guard was up so asked son if he had sent it and he said no it had come from pc again without him touching a thing.

Who and why do people create these horrible things??:irked:

Hiya

I have lots of contacts on my list who have the virus.

If you receive a message, quite often whilst the user is actually offline saying:

Check out my pictures of us for Faceparty? what do you think?

or

Do I look good in this?

With a file frequently called 'Image22' it is the virus.

They don't know they are sending it.. but they have opened it at some point.

Hiya

I have lots of contacts on my list who have the virus.

If you receive a message, quite often whilst the user is actually offline saying:

Check out my pictures of us for Faceparty? what do you think?

or

Do I look good in this?

With a file frequently called 'Image22' it is the virus.

They don't know they are sending it.. but they have opened it at some point.

My step daughter had this & it was sent to me, it said "do I look good naked" with a file attached ... knew it was something fishy, but all her male friends opened it :lol:

The virus is a trojan which apparently, as the computer tech said when he was getting the 100+ virus's off her computer, is a really bad one!!

I dont have MSN on my laptop now as it is too much hassle! Just becareful what you open if you get sent anything!!

Latest posts

Back