Water marbling for nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nzgrooverider

Reaction score
just need some pointers to perfect my technique please. What temperature should the water be? how do I stop polish setting too much before I start putting the pattern in it? can I use gel top coat over the normal polish design? can I use gel polish to do the marbling design?
thanks

just need some pointers to perfect my technique please. What temperature should the water be? how do I stop polish setting too much before I start putting the pattern in it? can I use gel top coat over the normal polish design? can I use gel polish to do the marbling design?
thanks

Hello :)

In my experience the water needs to be at room temp, It all depends on the polish you use, some you have to be super quick and others a quick but not super quick I try not to hang around when marbling. I have put a Gel coat over polish before and havent had any problems. Im not sure about marbling with gel polish i have never tried it.

Good Luck and Post some pics :)

Its a really pretty technique when done well, but i wouldnt recommend that you use gel polish for water marbling due to the risks of over exposure from the uncured product.

I hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back