Wax! Cream Wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TPB

Reaction score
I was trained with original wax and found you have to be careful with the temp, i changed to lavender cream wax for sensitive skin, thinking it is much better, i do like it and it doesn't seem to get too hot, but i noticed you have to be alot quicker when working with it.

Anyone want to shed a light on it all, or have had the same experiences?

I use the Perron Rigot cream waxes (green tea is lovely) and you can speed wax with these and cover larger areas without it drying out unlike some of the other cream waxes.

I use Berodins (Berins) and you can cover large areas without it drying x

Aw, i should of probably looked more into different waxes than getting excited over the cream lavender haha, i still have some original here, i very rarely do waxing usually eyebrows, so i don't use much, might just wait until i used them all up then get new in and different brands recommended.

I use Berodins (Berins) and you can cover large areas without it drying x

Same, Berins ease. Doesnt dry up :) for strip wax.

But for eyebrows I use Berodins hot wax.

Love my products xx

I use Satin Smooth Cucumber Creme Wax and I find that it is much easier to apply, I prefer the consistency and I also find that it leaves a much smoother, nicer finish. Definately won't change to anything else now.

Latest posts

Back