Wax Heater Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millymiddleton

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm very new to the industry and about to take up a waxing course. I purchased a 1000c wax heater and it comes with an inner metal container but I want to insert my plastic wax pot into it. Am I able to?

I have hive and forest floor wax pots (475g - i think!). The 1000c wax heater is from Forest Floor.

I don't want to pour wax straight in, I want to heat my plastic pots up.

Please help!! confused :(

Hi there

Im not sure if u can put the plastic pots into the heater as they may melt??

Usually people decant into the bucket xx

I think the plastic pots go straight into the 500cc heaters, they are too small for the 1000cc..best to decant it,I think. It will slop about in the bottom when you try to scoop it up!

I have the Hive Professional 500cc dome wax heater & the plastic container with wax fits in the heater without the liner a treat:)
With the 1000cc heater the wax will have to go into the container.

Enjoy the course:)

So you can put plastic pots in the heaters? They don't melt? Even if its up high? Sorry but that's going to make life easier, just thought you had to decant the plastic pots into the metal container. :|

So you can put plastic pots in the heaters? They don't melt? Even if its up high? Sorry but that's going to make life easier, just thought you had to decant the plastic pots into the metal container. :|

No the pots do not melt if you insert them straight into the heater, some people prefer doing this. Just make sure the pot will fit into your heater and the heaters not to big as some one said the 1000cc pot is too deep just to insert the tub in an it's need to be decanted into an inner.x

Latest posts

Back