Waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wondernail

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good place to do a quick waxing course? I have searched in all the usual places but have found nothing.

Has anyone done a good course they want to let me know about. I am in wales but willing to travel anywhere in wales/england (scotland a bit too far!!)

Thanks

i did a great 1 day course at elisons accademy in coventry.

hi
have a try at a capital hair&beauty wholesalers they do loads of courses and i know that they do a waxing course.
if you cant find one near you please pm me and i will find out for you.
the courses at capital are realy great and they do lots of different courses.

hope thit this will help you
jo_louise

I noticed Salon Services & Sassy's do 1 & 2 day waxing courses, sorry dont know if there are any near you. Do you have a local wholesaler you could ask?

I saw a course in my local Sallys wholesalers just this week coz I thought to myself I might do it. It was a one day course £90 and the provide all the stuff then after you can buy everything you need. So I don't know if your local wholesalers do a similar thing?

Good luck finding a course and hope it goes well.

Sorry....BUT a one day/quick waxing course is simply NOT enough!
Ive bin waxing for 7 yrs.....and Im afraid 1 day will just give ya a basic underpinning!
7-8 yrs of waxing and Im STILL learning!
:irked:

Jacky said:
Sorry....BUT a one day/quick waxing course is simply NOT enough!
Ive bin waxing for 7 yrs.....and Im afraid 1 day will just give ya a basic underpinning!
7-8 yrs of waxing and Im STILL learning!
:irked:

Is it possible to do this through college without all the other beauty treatments?

Trilite Girl said:
Is it possible to do this through college without all the other beauty treatments?
Well I know round here Louise that colleges do the wax depilation unit of NVQ2 as a sole unit. I attended a one day waxing course as a refresher really....although it was fairly thorough on the anat and phys, covering stages of hair growth and contra-indications etc, I do feel that the time left for practical would simply NOT be enough to make someone who had never ever waxed before, proficient. Most of the class were "wax Virgins"
Half a day really to cover Full Leg, Bikini Line, Underarm and Lip waxing was NO WAY enough time!
I would recommend looking for a college that offers more time to cover the practical side of waxing AND that goes indepth with Anat and Phys. Heaven knows what sort of damage someone could do to that unsuspecting client having only done a one dayer! :rolleyes:
Just my opinion!

Hi Angela,

I'm booked up for two at Hive of Beauty. My depilatory waxing course on the 15Th of september is the whole day from 10:00 to 16:00 and my Brazilian waxing course is on the 13Th of October in the morning.

Hope this helps!!!! Give them a ring they are very helpful!

xxxx

Latest posts

Back