waxing kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlyfaye24

Reaction score
Hi
im doing a waxing course soon and i didnt want to use their waxing kit, can anyone recommend a good kit or make?
i think i want to use a wax heater with creme wax and strips because this is the technique they show in my course

many thanks for your help x :)

I have a wax pot made by Salon System.
I like it because you can use any type of wax in it as you simply put the pot in to warm it up and when your finished take it out and put the lid on.
I also like it because you can put a pot of parrafin wax in it for manicures/pedicures.
The down side to it is it is a bit of a pain if you have a lot of waxing to do as it isnt very deep. xxx

I personally like the Babyliss Double Wax Heater and it's only about £35. However as a kit is sucks as the Babyliss wax is not of a high enough standard for me. Who said good quality had to be super expensive.

I also like the perron rigot line of waxes.

So sorry I'm no help if you are hell bent on an all in one kit but from personal experience I wish someone had told me about my current wax when I first started waxing... my life would have been much easier.

I personally like the Babyliss Double Wax Heater and it's only about £35. However as a kit is sucks as the Babyliss wax is not of a high enough standard for me. Who said good quality had to be super expensive.

So sorry I'm no help if you are hell bent on an all in one kit but from personal experience I wish someone had told me about my current wax when I first started waxing... my life would have been much easier.

Do the Perron Rigot ones not fit in the standard heater pots? (excuse me im fairly new to waxing)

I brought the Babylis single heater and it does the trick for me home salon) I brought a pot of salon system wax though as i trained with it and liked it.

One thing id say is not to rush out and buy a "kit" When i looked at the prices of everything seperately it would out cheaper by about £10!!!

So about Perron Rigot, what difference would i see with it? thanks

hi, thanks for your help, where do u get perron rigot, ive heard quite a few people rave about this product but i havnt seen it at any beauty suppliers i use???

many thanks for your help x :lol:

Berins is another high quality range that a lot on here use. hth

hi, thanks for your help, where do u get perron rigot, ive heard quite a few people rave about this product but i havnt seen it at any beauty suppliers i use???

many thanks for your help x :lol:

yea the perron rigot is a fantastic wax to use both their warm and hot wax range im not sure who your distributor would be as im in ireland, mine are www.chleo-enterprises.ie or the main website is depilatory waxes and beauty care - Perron Rigot im sure if you contacted one of them they would be able to point you in the right direction

I use hive 1000cc heaters and they are great.
Waxes-i use Berins and Perron Rigot. I like the Berins Blue for non-strip wax. Perron Rigot cristal ocean is fab and goes on really thin so lasts for ages. Berins do a strip wax called ease you could try which has a creamier consistency although it is more expensive than the cristal ocean and not as cost effective.

Latest posts

Back