Waxing men's buttocks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy-Jayne

Reaction score
Does anyone have an issue with ingrown hairs when waxing men's buttocks? Not so much ingrown, but trapped under the surface. EVEN with exfoliating after and the usual aftercare advice?

I know people sit on their bums for most of the day, so just wondering if it's because of that and just something that happens with buttock waxing?

Thanks

these are little monkeys. gotta be careful they don't start growing back in, cos then they have to be cut out at hospital...all very messy...happened to a friend of mine on his bum. have you tried any of the solutions out there to prevent ingrowing hairs, maybe these can help! x

Anyone else got any ideas? The solutions haven't worked either!

ingrowing hairs are a nightmare!!!! i sometimes try to prise them out with a little squeeze which i know your not ment to but if done carefully it does work. i get them on my bikini line sometimes and dont have scars where i have took them out. what about a ahot towel to open the pores,or a face mask that heats up when it has contact to the wet skin?? sometimes with the ingrowing hair it will turn into a yellow head with a black dot in the middle. that is when you should squeeze as the yellow head comes out and brings the ingrowing hair with it, gross i know

it is because they sit on there bums as when the hair tries to grow back it is getting blocked and that is when it turns back on its self. thats why you get them on your bikini line as you have knickers on all the time. also the more you wax the weaker the hair so its not as course to beable to push itself through the follicle. also bums get sweaty and the pores can become bloked, especially if they do alot of activities

Dont think i would want to do that on someones buttocks lol

Dont think i would want to do that on someones buttocks lol
lol i know what you mean. was thinking that after i had posted it...... dont think it would go down to good really lol. just an idea, you would be in trouble if they had wind lol:lol:

As much as I LOVE picking, I'm not going to sit there unpicking all of the ingrown hairs on someone's bum! No matter how good looking the guy is!!

Is it something that just happens then with bums??? Do I have to put up with it?

I'm hoping Kim will pop on here and see this and tell me what she does as she waxes bums all day long!

The thing is, they're not so much 'ingrown' as they are trapped under the surface. It's like they all need to be set free!!

get their partners to give um a little squeeze. to be honest its hard not to get them out with out squeezing them. i know its un realistic for you to do that so dont know what else to say. sorry hun x

Get your client to dry brush a couple of times a week and on the morning of their waxing and this will stop that happening. xx

Get your client to dry brush a couple of times a week and on the morning of their waxing and this will stop that happening. xx

Already done and doesn't appear to be working too well! But thanks for the advice Kim and everyone else. xx

Latest posts

Back