Waxing newbie advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparadise

Reaction score
I am new AT waxing and looking for advice i waxed a Client. Who had. Previous Laser. Removal along time ago and she had some Haiti regrowth. I y
Am not the fastest yet AT waxing but found it really Hardware to Lift. The Haiti off with waxing does Laser removal Afffect it and any tips for speeding up gillclient leg wax please

Hi, could you repost your question as it doesn't seem to make any sense? But also, how long you have been waxing for and which type of wax you are using? Many thanks x

i have had my legs lasered and now i just wax my regrowth and i find it easier as the hair (if any) is a lot more finer, but results vary from person to person.
i would ask you the same question as Jillybob has and also what is your technique? x

I think I've translated your post correctly:). No, it should be easier if they've had laser.

ta i use waxperts wax i use the hot on the eyebrows, underarms and the bikini line.. all went well. its when i done the legs - i usually use strip but ended up using a combination of the hot and the strip as i found the hair was not lifting properly and was at a loss i didnt know if the hair was kind of growing more inwards and wondered if that was a result of the laser. yes the hair was patchier and thinner but i felt it really hard to grip on the legs and thats why i posted as want to improve as much as i can...i started at the top of the leg and worked down...advise would so much be appreciated.

Latest posts

Back