waxing pot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denatarry

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking into getting a waxing pot, just for brows and tashs etc am i best getting a non strip wax? can anyone recomend one and the best wax for the face? x:rolleyes:

Strip wax is fine for the face but many recommend non strip wax for the face. Me personally i use strips.
A very good wax heater is Hive 1000cc. But there is also a cheaper alternative in Capital Hair and Beauty for £45.
There are many great brands of wax such as Perron Riggot(sp?) Berins (Which is what i am going to be using as of next week) Hive, Gigi and many more!

Hths x

Are you trained in both? x

If you are trained in non-strip wax then for brows and facial waxing I would highly recommend non-strip. Many have their particular wax preferences, mine being Berins blue for non-strip and Berins ease for strip.

I am not too far away from you in so if you want to come over and check out Berins, please feel free to PM me and we can arrange something for you.

I always use non-strip for upper lip. Brows I use strip and non-strip but if I had to choose one then it would be non-strip for facial waxing, with a tiny amount of oil applied to the skin first. It's champion!

Latest posts

Back