Waxing training -Kim Lawless or Ellisons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmorcom

Reaction score
Hi, I wonder if anyone you help. I really want to train with Kim, however money is a little tight at the moment and I have seen a course with ellisons where they are offering 2 for 1 do I could train half price with a friend basically!
Does anyone have any views on what would be best? Thank you x

If money is tight then wait until you can afford it. You will have the confidence straight away to have full priced paying clients when you train with Kim Lawless. Friendly, professional and thorough training. I can't comment on Ellisons training. If you are really serious about your waxing and your clients, then you should definitely train with Kim Lawless. Her prices are reasonable for what you actually achieve from the training.

Thank you. I sort of thought that may be the case! I think I ll wait ( I find that very hard to do!!) x

Save for Kim! She is the best, you will learn so much and make your outlay back in no time! x

The most common mistakes we make is to attend courses that leave us needing more help and assistance AFTER the course. We eventually spend twice to learn more. There is no rush, take your time and you will be alot happier with Kim's training.

Am on an intimate waxing course with kim lawless this weeknso cant say for def but Based on speaking to her as well as reading her manual, plus the brilliant information and advice she gives on this forum, i would recommend her unreservedly.

The most common mistakes we make is to attend courses that leave us needing more help and assistance AFTER the course. We eventually spend twice to learn more. There is no rush, take your time and you will be alot happier with Kim's training.

Oh so true...!

No contest, it's like buying a Merc or a Corsa.

Merc every time....(ie Kim)

hi i live in Devon & did my waxing through sallys training, was good .. but now i'm going to book with kim .. so i guess to be the best you have to get the very best training & it will pay in the long run :)

I have done some training with Ellisons (not waxing) and they are actually very good! Great training centre and very very experienced trainer.

Oh I'd go with Kim Lawless……..she's flipping brilliant! :D

That was said very tongue in cheek of course.

Seriously, I think you'll love and learn from my training.

Last edited:
To the OP. It's it's effectively free to go to Ellisons, why don't you do both...?

I know I will Kim, I ve been looking at training with you for ages! I m a nail tech and tanner at the moment so on top of your training I would need to buy quite a bit of kit, including a couch! The time nevers seems to be the right time, if you know what I mean!! I will book though, I ll make sure of it! X

To the OP. It's it's effectively free to go to Ellisons, why don't you do both...?

Yeah can see what you mean but was thinking more on the lines of going halfs with my friend. Would be a bit unfair not to!

Yeah can see what you mean but was thinking more on the lines of going halfs with my friend. Would be a bit unfair not to!

Erm, I haven't read the small print but I wouldn't have thought that's what they mean by buy one get one free. I would have thought they mean, you do 2 courses yourself and only pay for one (presumably the higher priced one.)

Just had a quick look at Ellisons to see if there's anything I fancy doing myself and I notice their waxing course is 2 days. That's quite unusual for a short course.

Erm, I haven't read the small print but I wouldn't have thought that's what they mean by buy one get one free. I would have thought they mean, you do 2 courses yourself and only pay for one (presumably the higher priced one.)

I called them today, you re right , buy one and get the cheapest free. But you can also book two places on the same course and only pay for one.

Yes, it does seem good to be two days

I was on your website earlier on.. Im actually a nail tech and have been trained in wax Depilation but I wanna learn intimate and as iv heard Kim Lawless ... You are the BEST !!

Definately Kim I trained with her over a yr ago and now sent one of my girls to her. Yes money is tight but in the long run it will def pay off. I think you get what you pay for & Kim is always at the end of the phone if ever you need any help after your training. x

Latest posts

Back