Waxperts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfp1980

Reaction score
I'm looking at booking a waxperts course as want to offer intimate waxing - I already use PhD wax - just wondering if you can wax eyebrows with hot wax or is that a silly question because the eyes are a sensitive area - probably just answered my own question!

Anyone got any comments, good or bad they can offer in relation to waxperts?

Thanks

Xx

I have just received a sample pack of their wax, lotion and oils to test. Not tried it yet.

Thank you :) I thought it was a gimmick saying it's pain free, and just wanted hot wax for bikini waxes so it was less messy and pulling on the clients skin with strip wax, so bonus I can use it for other areas too :) xx

Waxperts is a fantastic wax- one of the best for sure. Fab product, great marketing and wonderful people behind it.

I have also book on this course so lovely to see positive things about this wax 😃

I love their ingrown hair pads too! Ellen and Trish are so much fun and have such passion for their products.

The hot wax is great for all facial waxing ... I don't use strip wax above the shoulders.

Hi all, just wondered if anyone has any experience of their training?

Never looked at this brand. Like the sound of the Ingrown Hair Pads, and the pre/post Wax oils/Cleanser. Thinking of trying these as a change from the Perron Rigot Jasmine Oil and Blue Cleansing Lotion…what do you think?

Clients ask me about Ingrown Hair products, and I struggle to find something that retails at a good price point, and also that actually works well
Terry

I love their ingrown hair pads too! Ellen and Trish are so much fun and have such passion for their products.

The hot wax is great for all facial waxing ... I don't use strip wax above the shoulders.

Never looked at this brand. Like the sound of the Ingrown Hair Pads, and the pre/post Wax oils/Cleanser. Thinking of trying these as a change from the Perron Rigot Jasmine Oil and Blue Cleansing Lotion…what do you think?

Clients ask me about Ingrown Hair products, and I struggle to find something that retails at a good price point, and also that actually works well
Terry

Latest posts

Back