Ways to use up Limeade

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyCat

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

So I have this bottle of Limeade and I can't say I've ever used it once on a client...apart from using it to paint cats eyes!

I've even worn it myself to try to push it...but nothing, absolutely nada!

So how have you managed to use yours? Do your clients love it? What's your favourite laying combo?

We are in full swing of summer here in Spain .... Very popular on toes even if some are shy of wearing it on their fingers. It also goes very well with some of the blues and Hotski etc for accenting with French or stripes, polka dots etc. for some extra fun.

Some bang on and on about it being so important to have these bright citrusy colours for clients, but in reality you have to have the clients who want these type of colours !!

Hi Geeks!

So I have this bottle of Limeade and I can't say I've ever used it once on a client...apart from using it to paint cats eyes!

I've even worn it myself to try to push it...but nothing, absolutely nada!

So how have you managed to use yours? Do your clients love it? What's your favourite laying combo?

Limeade over the deep, red darks gives a simmering jewel tone. Try it over Dark Lava and Masquerade.

Try Limeade with Moonlight and Roses layered over it. It's also great with Pink Gold sparkle additive.

On myself I love Limeade over Grape Gum or Rock Royalty - but that's not everybody's cup of tea!

im going to try those layering combos wee fee, they sound fab xx

ive been using my limeade as an accent ring finger against blackpool or as rockstars with some lovely green glitter i have, proving very popular xx

Oddly enough, that's been the most popular color lately with my clients, especially covered with Sea Glass additive. So cute.

I love Limeade layered over Creampuff, it's a strange combination but I think it looks awesome!

My clients have been loving limeade with neon green glitter burnished in. Alsi great or detailing cath kidson inspired designs

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Some fab ideas! Keep 'em coming Geeks x

I use loads of it for nail art or for accent fingers, wouldn't be without it

I had the purpose of making this colour more appealing too and that's what inspired my nail artathon the other weekend. It's beautiful as a base for a Cath Kidston design that has pink flowers on the white bubble, because of the contrast of colours. It also look fresh, I loved it.

It's gorgeous with the apple irresistible glitter. My clients are loving it as an accent nail with the rest in tutti frutti. The colours go so well together. Xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Let's get some pics up for inspiration of being creative with Limeade. I actually really like it and will make myself have it next. My friend really didn't like Cityscape when it came out and said it was like the colour of death! But, on seeing the CK samples, she said that the Cityscape one was her favourite. Just shows it's how you present them.

This is what I did with Limeade...

picture.php

Those combos sound lovely haven't got limeade yet but thinking of getting it :)

definitely going to try out some of these layering combos.

It's been very popular so far with my clients on it's own...but I also layer it with Romantique (to get a mint colour), Azure Wish (to get aTiffany Blue), or over Pretty Poison (gives a stunning emerald green)

I'm loving some of the layering ideas!

To get a Tiffany blue, would you put it under Azure Wish?

Oh I didn't realise you could make Tiffany blue with it, I thought that was only done with Hotski and Azure wish. I may try that then, thanks. :)

I did these last night looks amazing in the flesh. X

I'm so glad to see its not just me struggling to sell it! My mum is the only person to have it so far!!! Haha these ideas are all fab! I can't wait to try the layering combo :) xx

I'm loving some of the layering ideas!

To get a Tiffany blue, would you put it under Azure Wish?

Oh I didn't realise you could make Tiffany blue with it, I thought that was only done with Hotski and Azure wish. I may try that then, thanks. :)

I find hotski does a great darker version of the tiffany blue, but if you do one layer of limeade with 2 layers of Azure on top it gives a lighter version

Latest posts

Back