Ways to use up Limeade

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wearing this currently:

2 coats limeade, 1 coat azure wish and 1 coat silver VIP status.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372166221.152972.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372166221.152972.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 502
Iv'e just tried the grape gum and limeade mentioned earlier. Lovely it reminds me of the pearl paint on cars, when the light catches its purple to copper to green ;-)

I must try more combos

I did my own nails using limeade and the yellow glitter springtime additive and I've never had so many people notice my nails and compliment them! (I'm a hairdresser so was all my clients seeing them in the mirror ). Maybe try using them as a base for rock stars :)

How about this???

Boy does it make a difference to your artwork when you understand your complimentary colours!!

Courtesy of DivinebyDesign

picture.php

I'm wearing this currently:

2 coats limeade, 1 coat azure wish and 1 coat silver VIP status.

I had this on last week but with Gold VIP! Still not one client wanted it!

How about this???

Boy does it make a difference to your artwork when you understand your complimentary colours!!

Courtesy of DivinebyDesign

picture.php

I love that shade of orange...does anyone know how DbD may have created it? x

Ask her. She has no problem sharing. Very generous lady, like all CND technicians. It's how we roll.

That's a shame :-(

I've done it twice so far and have had loads of people asking "is that shellac?! What colour is it??"

I don't think that combo would make much impact. Using Complimentary colours is the key.

I would say either Electric Orange Vinylux or I've made an orange like that with Shellac using the yellow additive over Tropix. Another nice orange is yellow additive over Gotcha. Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I don't think that combo would make much impact. Using Complimentary colours is the key.

Sorry, I used Irresistible Glitter (the blue iridescent) not Gold VIP...here is a picture. As you can see my skin tone is dark (parents are from Mauritius) so it really does make an impact. The clients liked it, but I think were (are) scared of it!

Out of their comfort zone! (Reds/pinks!)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372271648.796743.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372271648.796743.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 435
Sorry, I used Irresistible Glitter (the blue iridescent) not Gold VIP...here is a picture. As you can see my skin tone is dark (parents are from Mauritius) so it really does make an impact. The clients liked it, but I think were (are) scared of it!

Out of their comfort zone! (Reds/pinks!)

Pretty, but not the mainstream cup of tea, on fingernails anyway. Beautiful on toes though for the summer.

Evening ladies, sorry about the delay, prom season here so only just finished work.

The nails Geeg posted are Shellac in Tropix (2 coats) with Yellow additive burnished into the inhibition layer, then using a striping brush applied Grape Gum, Waterpark, Limeade & Sugared Spice. You would be AMAZED at some of the Shellac colour transformations just by burnishing Additive Pigments into the inhibition layer xxx

I've been loving your work DBD, beautiful job.

Thank you JenBella xx

Not the intention of the original poster, but this thread has actually inspired me to order limeade! Haha! :D xxxx

Limeade was a colour I was hankering desperately for before it was introduced. In fact, all of the Sweet Dreams collection have proved incredibly popular and are great for layering too! I highly recommend getting them in VINYLUX too as they are some of my most popular requests xxx

Latest posts

Back