Web design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkiessfingers

Reaction score
Hi every one. just wondering if anyone knows of a good web designer.
web page. to build my first web site.:rolleyes: xx

davinia dillon did mine.
her geek name is danger mouse.

how do i get hold of her .and do you think she will mind me asking her.:)

how do i get hold of her .and do you think she will mind me asking her.:)

go to her profile page and send a email or private message
or go to my site and there will be a link to the web designer that you can contact her through.

Thank you.xxx

Ruth mills is a member on here too and she does them at a very reasonable price, just give her a PM hun hth :hug:

a friend of mine did my Ragdoll website, her name is Di from Di-namics. I think you can link from my website to email her if your interested, or i can give you her phone number.

Thank you every one this will keep me busy:hug::hug:

Oh You Malted My Heart. What Lovely Cats We Lost Ares In November And I Still Havent Got Over It.....
Your Web Page Is Great. Do You Think You Could Ask You Friend For Me.

Seanny (on here) did mine for me, used to be a nail site and now just tanning so its a little different from the original, but it gets me HEAPS of business!!

Thanks Seanny :hug: x

You could give Seanny a shout too - he's built websites for quite a few of the Geeks here and I'm sure they'll be happy to give you their honest opinions, although he has a few 'on the go' at the moment so it might be a couple of weeks before he could get started. His prices are very reasonable too - here's a link to his website:

Nail and Beauty Website Templates

And here's a link to some of the websites he's built:

Finished Nail and Beauty Websites

Jackie
x

Seanny (on here) did mine for me, used to be a nail site and now just tanning so its a little different from the original, but it gets me HEAPS of business!!

Thanks Seanny :hug: x

Ooops - great minds and all that! Hiya hun!

x

Snap!! pmsl! :green:

Oh You Malted My Heart. What Lovely Cats We Lost Ares In November And I Still Havent Got Over It.....
Your Web Page Is Great. Do You Think You Could Ask You Friend For Me.

Of course i can, im sure she will, her name is Di, she's lovely :) and her email is [email protected] tell her you saw my site.

Sorry to hear about your cat, you become so attached to them dont you, they are part of the family arnt they. Will you get any more ? :hug:

Seanny also designed my website.
Cant recommend him highly enough!

HTH

Latest posts

Back