website again sorry..x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I have put my new logo on my website (I love it and Carl shhhh):) and rejigged it with different colours and background, would love your opinions please, if your not sick of looking at websites yet..thanks to all that do ...:hug::hug: xx

Hiyah

I love it!! it looks very professional and I love your logo hun

hth
Sue x x

I love it hun it looks very professional:hug::hug:

Its great, Carl has done you proud with the logo too!

just one thing, I'm looking at the site on a mac using firefox as my browser and the text is not wrapping correctly on the 'about me' page (are you using a typewriter font?)- most people use pc's and IE so shouldnt be a problem if you cant sort it.

Love your photos and the aftercare page is good too.

Well done, Louise x

Love the new logo - it looks very professional. There are a couple of photos on the home page which aren't showing for me. Also, I hope you don't mind me mentioning it but I find the butterflies and bubbles a bit annoying. I would suggest taking them off the price menu page as I found I couldn't concentrate on reading it as my eyes kept wandering to the butterflies.

Cheers,
Hazel

Dont mind you mentioning it at all hun thank you for your input, consider them removed, can I keep them on my home page tho pleeeeeaaassseee xxx... butterfly's not the bubbles ..lol..xx

Great logo design!

Hi suzie, your website is brilliant, I like the butterflies how did you put them there, was it from the website?

Yes hun, took them off the price list page tho as it was distracting. I think it looks better now as well..more grown up lol..x

Hi Hun!

Just had a look at your website and i love it! Love the butterflies too (very pretty). :hug:

Latest posts

Back