Website vistaprint help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deb32

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I want to know if anyone uses vistaprint website and what you think
of it please.

what is the best between vistaprint of freeweb ??

:hug:

I use vista print and find their service easy to use and quite good. they do send you quite a few emails though but i just delete the ones im not intrested in. they are running a promo at the mo that is not shown on there site but they invite you to give your friends email addresses if they would like to recieve them. just send me your email address if you would like me to do this for you.
I havent used the other site although my friend has and was very pleased with it!

HTH, god luck:)

I love vistaprint, i've designed loads of stuff like loyalty cards (postcards), pricelists, business, appt cards etc. The special offers the other girl mentioned are great at the mo, most of it is free so you just pay P&P
also my last batch of business cards where printed too darkly for my taste so i emailed them and they sent new ones out straight away, i didn't even have to post the others back!
If You do order anything i'd choose the slow delivery option (21days), i always choose this and have never waited more than 10 days for delivery!!

Hi Guys,

I want to know if anyone uses vistaprint website and what you think
of it please.

what is the best between vistaprint of freeweb ??

Are you looking at Vistaprint for hosting your website or for their marketing items? Personally I've used both Freewebs & Vista (for websites) and quite frankly I prefer godaddy.com over both companies. Their prices are cheap ($3.99 /month) and you get an extensive amount of stuff with it (including a domain for $1.99). My salon's website is hosted with godaddy (and about about 7 other sites I've made) and honestly... I just love it.

I use vistaprint for my business cards, leaflets, price lists. They are brilliant. I agree that you should use the slow delivery it definately doesnt take as long as 21days.

I love vistaprint, i've designed loads of stuff like loyalty cards (postcards), pricelists, business, appt cards etc. The special offers the other girl mentioned are great at the mo, most of it is free so you just pay P&P
also my last batch of business cards where printed too darkly for my taste so i emailed them and they sent new ones out straight away, i didn't even have to post the others back!
If You do order anything i'd choose the slow delivery option (21days), i always choose this and have never waited more than 10 days for delivery!!

thanks hun thats good to know, i will have a look at there site

Mine isn't vistaprint as I didn't really like their choice of layout. I went with microsoft office live. Have a look if you like. It was very easy to use and free.

The only thing I paid for was the domain name.

I use Vista Print and get a lot of free stuff I don't know how they make any money I love them. I also have a web site by them, I didn't know how to do a web site but its easy with them. :) PS Never heard of freeweb I'll have to check it out .

I use Vista Print and get a lot of free stuff I don't know how they make any money I love them. I also have a web site by them, I didn't know how to do a web site but its easy with them. :) PS Never heard of freeweb I'll have to check it out .

Exactly :)

Their prices are really, really low. Of course, it does reflect in the print quality but for most occasions, their it is ok. If I need top quality prints, I use my local printer company.

Mine isn't vistaprint as I didn't really like their choice of layout. I went with microsoft office live. Have a look if you like. It was very easy to use and free.

thanks and how much was it for the domain name, if you dont mind me asking?

just had a look at your website and signed the guestboook hun

it is great.
x

Hi I always use vista print too and love it!!...Which option do u use for your price list? Do you go for flyers? which size do you reccomed?

Thanks

I use freewebs and im pleased with that all it cost me was a few £ so i didnt have the banner adds at the top of it. You have loads of templates to chose from and can have as many pages as you like.:)

I have freewebs and really like it, you can tweak it whenever you like and have as many pages as you want.
I did try the Vista print one but wasnt impressed, tho I do LOVE there free printing tho..I order lots of that ...xx

I have used Vistaprint for years for personal and business stuff and its great, never had a problem with them at all.

Latest posts

Back