wedding gifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
Hi

I have a friend getting married in 2 weeks and I'm only getting a chance now to sort out her wedding present. Only thing is, I don't no what to get.

I would prefer to buy it online and want something unique and original. No point buying her a photo album when someone else will probably think of that

Has anyone any good ideas of what to get or where to look online? I would really need to have it ordered this week

Thanks

Tricky one, most people these days ask for money. You cant go wrong with it, everyone wants it :lol: & at least they can put it towards something they want.
You could always give them currency to spend on their honeymoon.
Are you going all day to the wedding or just evening?
How much did you want to spend? x

One of the best wedding presents I got was a keepsake box. Like these ones wedding keepsake box - Google Product Search I've got all our cards in it, and one of the invitations and an order of service, plus a few other bits and pieces.

Or you could get her lots of little gifts, and wrap each one individually then put them in a bigger box and wrap that up. That's quite good fun. Or what about one of those experience days?

When we got married, one of our friends bought us a voucher for a local restaurant. He explained to the restaurant that it was a wedding present, so when we booked they set aside a special booth for us and gave us the works.

It meant that we could carry on our honeymoon for one more evening when got back!

Ok guys

Thanks for the suggestions, I went for thr keepsake box and a guest book! Just wondering should I put I little message into the guest book now so when they open it they'll have a little surprise or just wait to the wedding day? I'll be giving her the present on wednesday and her wedding is the following Monday

Thanks

Will they know that you're buying the guest book? Most couples open pressies after the wedding, so you need to let them know to open this one early or it won't get used.

Latest posts

Back