Weekend Break - need suggestions for birthday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for you tips on places to go :hug:

We've decided to go to Bath and visit the Bath Thermae Bath Spa and then have a very nice slap up meal somewhere in the evening.

Amber,

Nothing wrong with camping, it simply doesn't agree with me :lol:

Thanks again :hug:

Marlise
Im sure Ann (hippychick) is going to Bath, or has mentioned it recently and something about the Thermae Spa rings bells with me aswell! Drop her a line and see!

Have a lovely time!
xx:hug:

travel lodge have got a special offer on at the moment. You can get double rooms for about £40.

I'm going to Bath for my burpday.

travel lodge have got a special offer on at the moment. You can get double rooms for about £40.

I'm going to Bath for my burpday.

travel lodge?????????????????????? if she wont 'do a tent' she wont do a travel lodge:green::green::green::green::green: he he

travel lodge?????????????????????? if she wont 'do a tent' she wont do a travel lodge:green::green::green::green::green: he he
OMG are travel lodges that bad? I'm booked in to one for 3 nights for my birthday!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh :eek::eek::eek:

OMG are travel lodges that bad? I'm booked in to one for 3 nights for my birthday!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh :eek::eek::eek:

nah ! there lovely honest:green::hug: just teasing!

going to the thermae spa too, shame its not the same weekend!
they do various different price ranges and you get to eat with some of the deals.

you must let me know what you have and what you thought of it! I'm going weekend of July 11th.

Too right :lol: :lol:

Just kidding... Travel Lodges aren't that bad, but I would never admit that I'm staying in one in public :lol:.... just kidding again.

Been to the Thermae Bath Spa before for a 2 hour session and really enjoyed it, especially the open air "pool" on the roof with the views over Bath. Stunning on a sunny / clear day !!

Didn't have any treatments the first time, but hoping that I might have something done this weekend.

Marlise

Latest posts

Back