Weirdest Crush!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovebeauty14

Reaction score
Hello geeks.
Well I'm watching Mr Blooms Nursery on CeeBeeBees with my 16 months son and I noticed I was getting weirdly excited by the opening theme tune and smiling with Mr Bloom when he was talking to the Tiddlers and then it dawned on me.
I fancy Mr Bloom.
Anybody else have any weird crushes?
;-)

What? That man in the tank-top??????????? :eek: :D

x

Ok I looked up who mr bloom is, and he's not for me :) but I do love Larry Lamb even though he's about 50 years older than me...I just lived him in Gavin and Stacey xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326450764.258602.jpg
He's got a nice smile!! Pmsl!

You know that's a green vegetable in he back and nothing else right? Ha ha

Well maybe it's the runner bean that's given you the excitement and smile ;)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326451064.401730.jpg
Check him out here though.
I'd like to meet HIS veggies. Wink wink!!

God he is alright without the farmer gear, defo like to see his veggies ;)

I know what u r saying about me bloom! Unfortunately my LO only likes watching mr tumble and Garfield, so I don't get to see that much of it, but I'm ashamed to say that i know the words to the theme tune! Lol!

I know what u r saying about me bloom! Unfortunately my LO only likes watching mr tumble and Garfield, so I don't get to see that much of it, but I'm ashamed to say that i know the words to the theme tune! Lol!
A couple of weeds? Lol.
I also know the songs too well. I'm about to go shopping in ASDA humming the theme tune!!;-)

Never mind mr bloom lol wait till your kids are older, have you seen Steve Backshall from deadly 60?, now that's kids tv worth watching haha :D ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326455822.876489.jpg

i fancy Iker Casillas( the spanish goalie) and Thierry Henry (the french hand man:sad:)
i would post an image except i don't know how to do it.:cry:

Omg I just thought of one, and this sounds absolutely nuts but there is definitely something about Paddy Doherty from my big fat gypsy wedding. He won celeb big brother too. Maybe it's the bear knuckle boxing, really manly x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326462492.106468.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326462492.106468.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 203
Omg I just thought of one, and this sounds absolutely nuts but there is definitely something about Paddy Doherty from my big fat gypsy wedding. He won celeb big brother too. Maybe it's the bear knuckle boxing, really manly x

I would... abso-bloodu-lutely! :wink2:

Mmm a bit old though lol x

Latest posts

Back