Weirdest Crush!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I'm totally with you on Mr Bloom, even when he sings at the start with the veggies lol he still pulls it off! Xx

I know! And he seems really nice too and seems to actually like the kids, not putting on an act.

Unlike that 'I Can Cook' woman. Katie or someone? I really don't like her. I've just got a feeling she's a diva and a right arse in real life. You can tell by the kids distrustful glances at her!

Haha! Ah I like her. I always wonder what the presenters are like in real life, bet they hate children really!
Well I guess none of us are going to confess to fancying Andy, the cbeebies presenter? He's an odd looking one lol! Xx

Now then girls there is more to life than CBEEBIES.......( OK; if I were a mouse I'd fancy Rastamouse :Love:)

Never mind mr bloom lol wait till your kids are older, have you seen Steve Backshall from deadly 60?, now that's kids tv worth watching haha :D View attachment 11221

Oooo I love Steve Backshall, he's a real man ummmmm

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Also is it wrong that I fancy Dom from cowboy traders?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Now then girls there is more to life than CBEEBIES.......( OK; if I were a mouse I'd fancy Rastamouse :Love:)

It's all I watch. I know all the songs off by heart.
'Give it up, give it up, give it up for the Easy Crew.'

'Meet the veggies, meet the veggies, they grow here in my nursery! Meet the Veggies, meet the veggies, and we all love Mr Bloom, that's me!'

I have an 18 month old boy though, I don't watch these programmes by choice!

I quite fancy Phillip Schofield. I think it's the grey hair because I don't fancy him when I see pics of him with dark hair.

I don't know if this one is weird but I have such a thing for Dr Christian from Embarrassing Bodies :D I am absolutely gutted that he is gay lmao.
Oh and Simon Cowell. What I wouldn't give to be sat next to Simon Cowell lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back