Weirdest Crush!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a bit old but I still fancy the pants of him, the definition of rough and ready I think ;)

My best mate would. She fancies Kate Middletons dad! Lol.

Omg I just thought of one, and this sounds absolutely nuts but there is definitely something about Paddy Doherty from my big fat gypsy wedding. He won celeb big brother too. Maybe it's the bear knuckle boxing, really manly x

Omg I'm with you on this one FIT AS lol I would make his dinner wash his dirty pants and make him cup o t forever lol.

He's so manly and very good looking.His sons are hunks to.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm paddy oh paddy .xxxxx

I'd let his wife do all the runnin round after him, but I could think of a few bits I could sort for him ;)

Omg I'm with you on this one FIT AS lol I would make his dinner wash his dirty pants and make him cup o t forever lol.

He's so manly and very good looking.His sons are hunks to.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm paddy oh paddy .xxxxx

Actually pmsl paddy's pants xxx

Lol there's mr bloom on again xx

Mine has to be vinnie jones.......oooh vinnie, I only watch his films to see him haha and my face was a picture when I saw the new advert on tv!! Bad boys are the best ;) x

Ohhh Vinnie Jones defo has the bad boy bit down :) Jamie from Shameless yum

Ha ha I just looked up mr tumble....he can keep in tumbling as far as I'm concerned, hardly the bad boy vibe lol

Max branning out of eastenders for me! ;) x

First of all girls Ceebeebie crushes can be explained by the sheer boredom of watching the same ones over and over, so while strange they are excusable.

I knew lots of men like Paddy, all really likeable and with a charm about their speech. He seems genuine and that's always appealing. I'm not great on the pandering to every need though!!

Larry Lamb. Yes. He even looks good in those little round glasses he wears.

Oh no but I'd take his brother jack any day of the week

Oh dandelion or George Lamb, now we're talking ;) x

Ha ha I just looked up mr tumble....he can keep in tumbling as far as I'm concerned, hardly the bad boy vibe lol

Pmsl!
No I don't think he's fit either. There are limits of what's acceptable and he's a million miles past it!

Latest posts

Back