Weirdest Crush!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paul-hollywood2.jpg

Paul Hollywood - judge in the Great British Bake Off! Dont usually go for the beard look - but THOSE EYES mmmmmmmm

paul-hollywood2.jpg

Paul Hollywood - judge in the Great British Bake Off! Dont usually go for the beard look - but THOSE EYES mmmmmmmm

He is a bit old but he does have nice eyes!!

Omg it's got to be Robert Downey Jr!!! Apart from being one fine actor....he beautiful!!!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326529427.642885.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326529427.642885.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 28
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326529443.773047.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326529443.773047.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 26
And I have thought of another...

Don't laugh!

Alice Cooper

Mmm

Agreed but it's not weird... He's normal

My mother thinks its wierd haha!!! Ok I'll think of another...right got it...now to the pic!

Old Cheney Hawkes haha!! I pure fancied him when I was younger!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326530152.743981.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326530152.743981.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 28
Mr Bloom on now Freeview 71 or sky 614

Nearly forgot my very favourite Steve Tyler from Aerosmith, a bit skinny but still nice lol

Ooh Mr Blooms on again with Colin the runnerbean!!

Max branning out of eastenders for me! ;) x

Lush lash im with yu gurl!! God i was beginning to think i was alone. He is so totally wrong but i just would lmao!!

Ok other weird ones..... George w bush yes i know! But its that accent does it every time!

For you cbeebies ladies i liked the guy off ready to doodle do!

At one time i liked gordon ramsey and jeremy kyle but this is could be something to do with the accidental saucy dreams i had about them.... Dont worry im over them now!!!

Ok im off now to watch some serious totty from the vampire diaries.... Check out my profile pic...... Hello dolly!!!!

Ha ha LOVE this thread lol

Ok time for me to fess up about mine -

Grant Mitchell (but not Ross Kemp??!!)

and Kim Coates but only when hes in Sons of Anarchy

imgres

Right. I haven't got time to read the whole thread Lesley. Just relieved your crush is on Mr Bloom and not Mr Tumble:lol:

Lush lash & happyfeet me & you two both!;)

Right. I haven't got time to read the whole thread Lesley. Just relieved your crush is on Mr Bloom and not Mr Tumble:lol:

Haha! Their are lines drawn! Lol.
Are you watching In The Night Garden again? If I start fancying Maccapacca I'm going to check myself in at the local institution! Lol.

Yes I'm totally with you on Mr Bloom, even when he sings at the start with the veggies lol he still pulls it off! Xx

Latest posts

Back