weirdest names for pets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've got a dog called simba! and a hamster called nacho, (after rangers player nacho novo!)
ali

I had a cat called Jasper and one called Raffles and a grey and white one called Salem. When we rang for an appointment at the vets they asked if he was a black cat cos a lot of black cats had been named salem after the cat in sabrina and the teenage witch:lol:

My cats are Winsor and Nemo (she pre dates the fish!) this sounds really pretentious but I did stumble on it by chance; they are named after a 20's news paper strip called Little Nemo In Slumberland and it was written by Winsor McKay, Nemo is a little boy who goes on adventures in his dreams,and in the one I read there were two ginger kittens, they didn't have names in it.... thats how I got the idea.... :)

Nemo is on the left and Winsor on the right.

WhiskeryFools.jpg

ive had dogs named: louis, holly,jasper and tegan
my beloved budgie was called: peter

boring i know - but there again - so am i

i had eunice the hamster (she died of pneumnia (s)p, i was gutted cried solid for four days)
weve got bob, tom, scooby my nephews fishes and we ahvent got round to naming the sea monkeys yet.

my friend has three cats called tikka, brambles (or stubbs) & small

katielou said:
i had eunice the hamster (she died of pneumnia (s)p, i was gutted cried solid for four days)
weve got bob, tom, scooby my nephews fishes and we ahvent got round to naming the sea monkeys yet.

my friend has three cats called tikka, brambles (or stubbs) & small

one of my rabbits is called Bramble, his girlfriend is called Juniper.
I also have two guinea pigs, Blossom and Violet
and 4 fish, John, yoko, patti and George,

Ringo died and we haven't had a Paul and Linda yet.... ;)

Latest posts

Back