weirdest names for pets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_james

Reaction score
what is the strangest names you have called pets

mine are
CATS i have named
1 cifa = c for..cat
puddy... i taut i taw a puddy tat lol
curlicer = you spell cat with a curly c

I grew up with a beautiful ginger cat called, Toulouse (after the artist) because he ran through some paint and put paw prints all over my mums floor when he was a kitten. So cute.

My Cocker Spaniel is called Tristan. The breeder named all of his litter with a name beginning with "T". We were going to change it to Tigger, but when we saw him we knew that Tristan was the right name for him. Although he often gets called Guppy too!

when i was growing up we had a terrier called lord frederick
icon_redface.gif
a cat called charlie chaplin(cos he had a black marking like a mustache)a rabbit called sunday and almost forgot a budgie called....pedro!he used to love sitting on my head and also loved to wade through our mashed potato at dinner time!

Oh nearly forgot, we had a big white cat that beat up our other cat so much that we had to take him back to the rescue centre - we called him Mr Muscle!!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
My Cocker Spaniel is called Tristan. The breeder named all of his litter with a name beginning with "T". We were going to change it to Tigger, but when we saw him we knew that Tristan was the right name for him. Although he often gets called Guppy too!

Aww I love Cocker Spaniels, my parents used to breed them and there sooo stupid:biggrin:

My sisters cat was called puss puss because she couldn't think what to call it:rolleyes:

My neighbours dogs are called Elvis, Buddy and Leyla!

all my pets had boring names I'm afraid!

Ben the dog x2!, smudge the hamster, joe the budgie...
loved em all tho!:Love:

My cat is called salem, because he looks just like salem the cat off sabrina the teenage witch.

I love him to bits.

Becky
x

my cat (avatar piccy) is Called Missi
Had other cats called Polo and Minty(both white), Custard and Kipper
2 Mice called egg + bacon

xx

My mum has had a lot of pets.
dog called beba
parrot called pedro
duck called tog (yes meaning quilt)
cats called perno, little one, teddy, pitch,
used to have cats called
maliboo,bimbo blue baby boslop,dotty,skiggy.
lamb that she looked after for a while called number 12

I've got two cats.

One is a girly and completely black. Her names are Esabou Khaira LePurr (that's her surname !). She got the name Esabou from the Cats Protection and Khaira LePurr from me.

Our second cat, a boy, is called Mr. Pickles - partly because that's the name the Cats Protection gave him and partly because we are convinced he's got a pickled brain !

I also had a cat years ago who's name was Giza (where the pyramids are) as he looked like the Sphinx.

River

I have a Cockatial Called Zoo named after the bird Zazoo in the lion king.

I used to have to cats when I was little, one was called suzy she was a cute little black thing, the other one was called whisky, he was my favorite he was big, black an white. Then we had a border collie callled major. I now I have an indoor rabbit called woody whos really scatty!!

we used to have a dog named Ben but we ended up changing it to charly because he was always having to go to the vets and our surname is Dover so it was getting a bit embarrassing when the vet shouted him in for his appointment:biggrin:

kaznails said:
we used to have a dog named Ben but we ended up changing it to charly because he was always having to go to the vets and our surname is Dover so it was getting a bit embarrassing when the vet shouted him in for his appointment:biggrin:

Ahhh....you made me chuckle, thats really funny!! xx

Arwen and Eowen (from Lord of the Rings) are what i called my rats.

our new kitten is called jessie jingles , as thats all we hear as she is running crazy around the house climbling curtains, the jingle of her bell !

Latest posts

Back