weirdest names for pets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my westie boy is called Toddy it is what rob called his grandma and the bloke whom we got toddy off had the same name as robs uncle "toddys" son....:eek: i tend to call him "toddle and two"

when I was growing up we had a dog called SNERT (its hager the horrible's dog-from the comic strip).We also had a cat called 'mother cat' - she had two litters of kittens then another AFTER we'd had her neutered(the vet screwed up) and 3 of her babies we kept and were all called 'baby cat'. I had a a mouse called 'smash' and a couple of budgies called 'shutityou' and shutupyounoisybird' and they could say their names and were very funny to listen to telling each other to shut up!
:D

awww sweet can just imagine that

We had a few dogs when I were growing up called

Wilma, Floyd, Dave, Frank and Evie

Oh and not forgetting the Rabbit called Elvis x

Well one of my cats is called Sparky, but my Son who cannot pronouce this calls him "Barky"!!

don't know many weird pet names.. my pet is Jinx, and I had a bordeaux dog (like the one in Turner and Hooch) called Raschia.. hopefully will be getting another one soon..

However the weirdest kid's name I've ever heard is Apple!
Yeah.. I'll just call my future baby Kiwi and we'll have a bunch of fruits running around :eek:

My dog is called Riley because he has 'the life of Riley'. xxx

I took my daughter out to buy her a lovely rabbit a few years ago (she was about 5 years old at the time)

She picked this beautiful fluffy albino white dwarf rabbit with pink eyes.

So - I ask her what she going to call her and you imagine a 5 yr old to say snowy or pinky or fluffy or something like that

But no !

she replies........wait for it...... JENNY !!! :p

My friend also has 2 goldfish called G and string

made me laugh anyway !!

Gina
www.pronails.co.uk

I have a cat called Smirnoff:cool: & a dog called Chaos:cool:

Oh, yeah, I forgot about 'cyclops' the one eyed cat, 'piddles'the incontinent, ancient cat, maud the noisy cat and 'floater' and fluffy the fish...
we grew up with a lot of pets...

had a stable cat called Boris
and my daughters boy friend has called his chip monks
Mad max and Dirty Daisy, DD is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!
Once knew a doberman called A**e hole his owner was French and I never had the corage to ask him if he knew what that ment:o

i heard about someone calling their dog "Fiver" because that's what he cost!

Pronails Gina said:
I took my daughter out to buy her a lovely rabbit a few years ago (she was about 5 years old at the time)

She picked this beautiful fluffy albino white dwarf rabbit with pink eyes.

So - I ask her what she going to call her and you imagine a 5 yr old to say snowy or pinky or fluffy or something like that

But no !

she replies........wait for it...... JENNY !!! :p

My friend also has 2 goldfish called G and string

made me laugh anyway !!

Gina
www.pronails.co.uk

My friend sent off for my pass for professional nails at Manchester and she put my name down as Miss G String I was the joke of the day, my first name was Ginny!!! x

hi, my mums got to tom cats called Ant and Dec ! :D

my mum has 2 tom cats called Ant and Dec !:D

whoops !!! posted that twice sorry ! i am new :o

funny story about my cat curlicer she had kittens and we were told to keep her in so we were having a smoke outside one night and saw a cat " having fun" i said oh isnt that sweet glad im not the owner of the cat then looked up at the window of where my cat was and saw the window open she had climbed out of the window at jumped out of the bedroom for a bit of hows your father she was at the vets the next day for spaying lol

We had a rabbit called Mappie, a yellow budgie called Timmy and the dogs Emmah, Jess and Sophie.

A lady at work called her dogs Eric and Sandy and her cats George and Mildred!

My aunt had show cats with fancy names so when my uncle (her brother) got a moggy he named him Gingey Whingey Jubilee Clippy or Ginge for short ~ the cat was jet black!!!

I have got a dog called HANX its from the stiff little fingers albam

Latest posts

Back