Welcome home!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Welcome to our new server.

I have spent last night and most of this morning migrating the site to a new server. The new server is a 64 bit dual core, dual processor monster beast mo fo that should carry us into the future! Saying that, we seem to upgrade servers once a freaking year.

Everything SHOULD be functional, however there are bound to be small glitches as a result of the move. All I ask is for your patience and to please post any problems you encounter in the site assistance forum.

nJoy.

Thanks great to be back on! I was having withdrawals this morning. lol:D

You shocked me this morning, thought I was seeing things from my hangover but I'm glad everythings ok :)

At least its running again now, I was also having withdrawal symptoms!

Glad were back online :hug: Thanks Sam

Glad to be back online. Thanks for our new super geek powered server, hope it lasts.

Tahnks Sam lucky i was in bed with a hangover thsi mornign and missed the disruption.
x

Even the site needs a rest from Geeking LOL!

Urban Geek said:
Even the site needs a rest from Geeking LOL!

Great quote! Thanks Sam

Cathy

Congratulations, and thanks for your work!!!

The Nail Geek said:
Welcome to our new server.

I have spent last night and most of this morning migrating the site to a new server. The new server is a 64 bit dual core, dual processor monster beast mo fo that should carry us into the future! Saying that, we seem to upgrade servers once a freaking year.

Everything SHOULD be functional, however there are bound to be small glitches as a result of the move. All I ask is for your patience and to please post any problems you encounter in the site assistance forum.

nJoy.
i cannot get onto most threads ,just coming up as white blank screen....and i cannot up load any images....:confused:

Thank you Sam, what would we do without you and your site...your hard work is appreciated:hug: xx

Well done Sam.

How many pound coins did you put in your swear box during the migration though?

Sam probably put less coins in than I would have done!

Sam, I didn't understand a word of the technical part but assume its all good for the site.

Pix

well I understood the mo fo bit! Nats fave expression is YO MO FO!! (it's rude by the way! :eek: )

Thanks for all your effort Sam !

I still can't start a new thread in either Chit Chat or Main forum though.....:cry:

River

i would like to send either a forum or a thread for peolpe to give advice but for some reson it won't let me do it. when i have typed out what i want to say then subit it it just goes onto a blank screen.

please help
sarah

sarah147 said:
i would like to send either a forum or a thread for peolpe to give advice but for some reson it won't let me do it. when i have typed out what i want to say then subit it it just goes onto a blank screen.

please help
sarah
its not just me then......im having this problem too. AND i cannot read most of the threads, or up load pictures.:confused:

I don't get it !

Some people seem to be fine and are posting threads left, right and centre and others can't do a thing ..........

Sam, I'm getting desperate here !!! :eek:

River

Latest posts

Back