Well Done Glo - 2nd in Photo Comp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments.
I cant tell you how overwhelmed and just a tad embarrassed Ive felt at the fantastic response to my pic.
Im really chuffed that most peeps seem to like it, I cant tell you how much it really does make the effort worthwhile.

Ta! :hug:

I cant tell you how overwhelmed and just a tad embarrassed Ive felt at the fantastic response to my pic.
Im really chuffed that most peeps seem to like it, I cant tell you how much it really does make the effort worthwhile.

So do we get to see the other pic :hug:

I was their right at the end gloria talking to you and congratulations on your work and coming 2nd place it is always fantastic I especially like this one (well talented!!) You should have your own teaching school (please employ me, lol) or I can do the Beauty and you can do the nails
ALisonx

Glo you have no reason to be embarrased,you should be full of pride,every thing about that image is perfect just perfect:!:

So pretty pretty please can we see the other one :wink2: ??????? :hug:

Glo you have no reason to be embarrased,you should be full of pride,every thing about that image is perfect just perfect:!:

So pretty pretty please can we see the other one :wink2: ??????? :hug:

Go on, you know you want to :hug:

Fantastic work Glo!!!!!!:hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back