Well Done Glo - 2nd in Photo Comp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done honey :hug: xxx

Congratulations Gloria....I always love your work and envy your photographic and artistic talents.
I also would love to see this particular award winning pic. Any chance of posting it?

I wonder if it will topple Madame Pompadour as my all time favourite?

Glo your picture was absolutley stunning!! and it was so lovely to meet you also xx

Well done Glo !!

I wonder if it will topple Madame Pompadour as my all time favourite?

That was my favourite too Izzi, until I saw these latest ones 'From Russia With Love' - there's two of them, different poses, and both are fabulous, I think it's Glo's best work to date - hopefully she'll shift her bum and put the pics up for everyone to see, I have them, but I wouldn't like to post them without Glo's permission.

Jackie

Congratulations Glo... can't wait to see the piccie :hug:

Well done Glo - can't wait to see the piccies xxxx:green: :hug:

Many congrats Glo....your work is truly amazing. xx

Oh Glo'bug I have only got two words to say to you:

YOU ROCK

Congratulations :hug:

Congratulations Glo!

Cant wait to see piccys too!

Well done!

Well done Glo get that piccie up xxxxxxxx

Well done Glo, cant wait to see piccies!

Ju x

Awww peeps! :hug:
Thanks ever so muchly for all your kind words, its lovely to feel my geeky mates are behind me.
Just got to the NEC in time for the results, so didnt manage to see all the pics but what I did see was fab!

Well, Im a bridesmaid again :lol:
Cant complain too much though with the standard that seems to be growing all the time.
Big Congrats to Kirsty (Scratchers) .... she even let me stroke her trophy, bless her ... though I think she noticed that longing look in my eyes as she kept a tight grip on it:wink2:

Here's the pic I entered... my fave pic of mine for now.
Thanks to my model Debs for being a trooper ... ooh did I say Debs ... I meant agent Svetlana Rednailinsky! :wink2: :lol:
_Deb-Bond-077.jpg

They are absolutely gorgeous, well done babe

ju x

bloody hell glo i love that pic:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

FANTASTIC nails/make up/photography

I aspire to be able to do stuff like that chic:hug:

amb x

wow! amazing hunnio :) well done :hug:

Jess
xox

STUNNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always Glo i love to see your work, such an inspiration to many, congrats hun:hug:

Stunning as always -

Have to say I'm a fan of Glors work also.....

XX J XX

Stunning Glo, Love the Nails and the pic is Gorgeous.
Well done to you ill look forward to admiring your next Picx

Back