Well Done Glo - 2nd in Photo Comp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glo, in my humble oppiniun if you wanted to you could be a professinal photographer...........or are you one already:eek:

If I ever need some photo's doing, can I hire you. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese:hug:
I have already booked Glo for a photo shoot as soon as she goes freelance!

WOW that pic makes me wanna cry lol im dreaming of becoming as talented as you one day, you must have trained and practised very hard to have such a skill im very proud of you as are many others it seems.

Congratulations and well done! They are beautiful and such a great picture. I hope you continue to wow us with more pics of your work.

Wow that is stunning! Congratulations.:hug:

Well doen glo that is the best of the best that you ahve done. Looks like front cover if ever is aw one and a damn site better than many you do see on the covers.

congratulations and very well doen sweetie x

Glad it wasn't just me Jackie, I kept too-ing and fro-ing and couldn't decide. And yes I agree with the others, it's about time Ms Mason had a front cover and had her talent recognised in print!

You too eh, Sassy? LOL I just couldn't choose - make her put the other one up here for the peeps to see, that was just as gorgeous, and I thought both were worthy of a front cover.

Glo, that is awesome. You are inspirational, and you deserve serious industry recognition...... Please put the other pic up too??

Congratulations :hug:

Please can we see the other piccie?:hug:

Wow Glo your pic is great!

What an inspiration!!!

Good for you! xx

Hi Glo

Wow -this is certainly a cover shot - well done - I love it in everyway possible

You know you should be sending me your images for cover - so don't forget me next time you do an amazing shoot as Scratch would love to feature you

thanks

Alex
Scratch in Doha

Hi Glo

Wow -this is certainly a cover shot - well done - I love it in everyway possible

You know you should be sending me your images for cover - so don't forget me next time you do an amazing shoot as Scratch would love to feature you

thanks

Alex
Scratch in Doha

whoo hooooo
result :hug: :hug:

go glo go glo go glo !

Hi Glo

thanks

Alex
Scratch in Doha

Glo your work is stunning as always... beautiful, professional and stylish xxx As for the above Go For It :biggrin: :hug: xxxx

Excellent work as always Glo, well done.

You may have been the bridesmaid, but you must've caught the boquet this time:wink2:

Look forward to seeing the other picture. xx

glo everything about that picture is stunning, the clothes the makeup the nails, its a truely flawless piece of work hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:eek: LOVE the picture glo.... and Kirsty too WOW !!! XXX :hug:

Wow...stunning... inspirational

Fantastic Glo:hug:
I hope you get that front cover really soon...who knows it could be Vogue next.

Stunning work.

beautiful glo xxx ....... can't wait to see kirsty's if this image came second !!

Well done Glo - that picture is amazing!! You are sooo clever! Pat yourself on the back because that work is amazingly faberoony!

As Chris said, that would make a fantastic salon picture! Can I order a copy now? lol!

Well done & Congrats again!

Jacqui

Awww peeps! :hug:
Thanks ever so muchly for all your kind words, its lovely to feel my geeky mates are behind me.
Just got to the NEC in time for the results, so didnt manage to see all the pics but what I did see was fab!

Well, Im a bridesmaid again :lol:
Cant complain too much though with the standard that seems to be growing all the time.
Big Congrats to Kirsty (Scratchers) .... she even let me stroke her trophy, bless her ... though I think she noticed that longing look in my eyes as she kept a tight grip on it:wink2:

Here's the pic I entered... my fave pic of mine for now.
Thanks to my model Debs for being a trooper ... ooh did I say Debs ... I meant agent Svetlana Rednailinsky! :wink2: :lol:
_Deb-Bond-077.jpg

SIMPLY STUNNING .... well done:!:

Latest posts

Back