Wella professionals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, i was a blonde all over 12/11 i went red with 77/46 i pre pigged with colour mouse and hate it i wanna go a coppery colour how do i active it using wella?!x

Attachments

• copper-red-model-hair.jpg
    copper-red-model-hair.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,421
I would be interested to know the difference between wella Curl it Perm and Wella Wave it, used both on normal hair (so used Intense) and didnt notice much difference. I am curious as I obviously want to pick the best product for the correct hair type. Please advise

Hi All

I am a hardcore wella user and i just love wella. If u have any questions regarding wella, feel free to ask me.
Can anyone tell me the difference between Wella Curl it and Wella Wave it, used them both but dont see much difference on Intense(normal hair) . . . been using Dulcia tonica for a while but as I use wella everything else thought I would swap . . . . please advise if anyone knows . . thanks

Hi All

I am a hardcore wella user and i just love wella. If u have any questions regarding wella, feel free to ask me.

Is it just me or Does anyone else. Think wella doesn't cover 100% white/grey hairs??

It just depends on the hair really. Some people have very resistant hair. x

:biggrin:

Hi,my natural hair is mid brown with red tones in it ,can you suggest me some wella shades to get blonde ,sun kissed hair? I dont want white,or too orange ,if that make sense? Thanks :)

Hi,my natural hair is mid brown with red tones in it ,can you suggest me some wella shades to get blonde ,sun kissed hair? I dont want white,or too orange ,if that make sense? Thanks :)

We can't recommend non-pros on here I afraid.

Go see a hairdresser or your nearest teaching college!

Just something????? i dont want go to hairdresser its costs too much ,i cant aford. :(

Just something????? i dont want go to hairdresser its costs too much ,i cant aford. :(

Go to a college or don't have it done

Go to your local hairdressing college, it is much cheaper than a normal hair salon and the students are supervised so you still get really good results. Much safer than trying something yourself if you have no hairdressing training and you will be helping out the students by giving them a real person to practise on xx

Thank you,Sharpster :)

Hi All

Hi there im just wondering do you actually work for Wella ? :) x

Hi there im just wondering do you actually work for Wella ? :) x

Can't do as most the info they have wasn't helpful! X

Can't do as most the info they have wasn't helpful! X
Tbh i didnt think they did , saying your a hard core Wella fan doesnt make you an educator. Im hardcore Wella fan, im knowledgeable but im no Educator ;-) xx

Tbh i didnt think they did , saying your a hard core Wella fan doesnt make you an educator. Im hardcore Wella fan, im knowledgeable but im no Educator ;-) xx

Like me saying I'm a hardcore drinker!! But I'm no alcoholic! ;) xx

Heey wella lovers..
New client who's been gradually lifting light with foils.
Wants an all over natural blonde. In your experience do wella special blondes lift well enough on their own or do you normally use a toner after?
I was thinking 12/89 then maybe toning it down to a 9 or 10 with pastel. 10/38 maybe? Any suggestions would be great :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361288553.530497.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361288553.530497.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 233
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361288592.727074.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361288592.727074.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 238
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361288663.752110.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361288663.752110.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 256
Heey wella lovers..
New client who's been gradually lifting light with foils.
Wants an all over natural blonde. In your experience do wella special blondes lift well enough on their own or do you normally use a toner after?
I was thinking 12/89 then maybe toning it down to a 9 or 10 with pastel. 10/38 maybe? Any suggestions would be great :) xx
Hey rachul123, I don't usualy use a toner after using the hilifts, unless they lift to light? Altho my fave toner for a nice creamy cclean blonde has to b 9/16 mixed with pastel-highly reccomended! (Only need to leave for 5-10 mins, once u see a slightpink tone its time to rinse!) Hope this helps!x

Back